sakamoto tatsuma 坂本 辰馬 ; ー

"he's too dense to notice my feelings

"he's too dense to notice my feelings."
-----

"are you really planning to go to space after all of this is over?"

"yeah, it's always been a dream of mine to travel all around the galaxy and explore what's out there; outside of our home planet of earth."

"if that's what you really want to do then i'll support your dream." however, that wasn't the whole truth. you of course wanted to support whatever he did, but... he would be leaving you behind.

when you first met the man named sakamoto tatsuma, your first impression of him was, 'is he stupid?' but you eventually got used to the way he ran things. he may be air-headed but he was actually quite intelligent (in his own way).

"how about you?" he asked you, "what are you going to do after this?"

"i..." you hadn't thought of this. there would really be nowhere else to go after this was all over. "I'm not too sure. i might just tag along with gintoki and see what happens from there."

he laughed, "with that guy? i bet you, he's going to end up a loser." he sighed and leaned back on the roof.

you watched his body movement, he laid there so blissfully like there wasn't any conflict around. "t..tat...su.." you struggled to say his name.

"did you say something?"

"n-no, it was nothing." you wanted to confess. you wanted to confess so badly. this would probably be the last peaceful moment you would have with him in a while. so you tried again, "tat–"

"i'm so excited! zura and i are going to the red-light district later. there's going to be so many pretty girls there."

"he's too dense to notice my feelings." what man would speak about other women while there's a girl who is so obviously in love with him?

the answer to that: the man would be sakamoto tatsuma.