When i first saw you

I woke up at 6:30 in the morning to drive to this meet and greet. I love the support my fans give me and I love meeting them but it's too early in the morning to be trying to have conversations with people. but I'll do it for the ones I love. We pull up to the place and the meet and greet started immediately. I've been here for 2 hours nonstop signing autographs and my arm hurts and I'm hungry and I need to go on break but there's three more people before the half point.

"NEXT!" Big man announced

and a light skinned girl walks up to me. And she is finnnneeeeeeeee!!!!

" Hi august, I'm shayla."

"What's up shayla." I say licking my lips.

" um this is for??" I added

"Shayla" she says with a smile. but this hoe had spinach in her teeth.

I chuckled a little. and finished signing the autograph

"There you go." I say smiling

" Thanks, may I ask what's so funny?" she said

" Inside joke but, ma you got something in your teeth."

She held her mouth and hurried away.

We all laughed and I signed one more photograph. I was about to get up when big man put his hand on my shoulder and mouthed one more.

I rolled my eyes and sat back down.

Two girls walked up to me.

One was light skin and like 5'1 with hair to her mid back. she had on a black dress with some gold jewelry and red lipstick. And she was excited to see me I saw her heart pounding out of her chest.

The other girl was brown skin with black hair to her shoulder. she had on some light brown skinny jeans with a fuzzy white over sized sweater. with some white converse. With sliver a heart locket. and a silver juicy couture bracelet. And lip gloss with mascara. She was simply beautiful.

" Hi, august I'm such a huge fan." the brown skin girl said

" We'll thats good to know. thanks you. What's your names?" I asked

" I'm Micah and this is Angela ." she said Introducing them.

" Nice to meet yall." I say smiling

" Our pleasure." she said looking at me

She looked away.

" Um who is this out to?" I asked

" Angela, and micah " she said smiling

"Ok." I said signing Angela's.

"Here you go " said handing it to Angela .

"And to Micah " I said signing her paper

"I just wanted to say that "nobody knows" and so "don't forget about me" are my favorite songs."

" Why?" I asked interested

" Inspiration, they help me get through the day."

"I'm glad" I say smiling

" We'll thank you." she says walking away

" Wait! I just wanted to say your really beautiful."

" Huh?" she asked

" Your beautiful"

"That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me."

"Really? that's surprising."

"Why?"