six.

THE ANTIDOTE. week one.
"days in and out"

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

          VANESSA HUNG UPSIDE DOWN ON BELLAS BED her hair touched the ground as she stared out the window into the dark night. Boredom had started to draw upon the youngest Swan which led her to her sister's room like always. She wondered why they didn't just share a room and give Charlie an office since one always ended up in the others room regardless of the situation.

          "Jesus moms going to have a coronary," Bella drawled whilst furiously typing on the computer as she read through all the emails her mother had sent her in the few days since the girls arrived in Forks, despite Bella speaking to Renée countless times on the phone already. "She says you're not answering her calls," Bella pointed as she looked back at her sister who shrugged her shoulders. A big vein started to show on her forehead as the blood rushed to her head due to gravity.

         "I've been busy."

           Bella perked a brow and looked at the girl seriously. "Oh yeah you're so busy," she droned before turning back to the computer to answer the multitude of questions her mother fired at her.

           It wasn't that Vanessa was ignoring her mother she just simply didn't feel like going through the motions. 'How is the new school?' 'Are you making any friends?' 'Do you like Forks?' Besides she knew Bella was going to answer her mother for her so what was the problem.
Vanessa loved her mother but a girl could only take so much, Bella however, bless her heart could handle more Renée than even Renée could.

        Vanessa finally pulled herself upwards and back on the bed where the blood rushed out of her head and to the rest of her deprived body. "So Bella-Boo, what're you doing this weekend?" The youngest mused.

          Bella shrugged. "I'm gonna go get some groceries." She answered. The girls had learned the hard way that their father couldn't cook much besides bacon and eggs. Bella didn't mind much always finding comfort in cooking as it just took the space in her mind giving her much-needed reprieve. As for Vanessa she just ate whatever was in front of her, bacon and eggs included.

          "WOAH! Sound the alarm we got a party animal on our hands," Vanessa exclaimed. "Better be careful Bells, I know a cop."

          The elder Swan snorted. "So do I. He's downstairs drinking a Pabst and eating his weight in cholesterol. I think I can take him."
Vanessa let out a laugh.

              "God could you imagine," She shook in laughter. "I mean don't get me wrong dad is a good cop but he's a cop in Forks you know — don't think they see much more crime here other than a missing cat and that seems far more the fire departments speed."

              "Don't say that near Charlie," Bella warned. "Apparently, the fire department and police department have some kind of beef with one another. I overheard dad talking about some softball game?"