A broken heart

(There are suicidal references in most of this book, so please be aware of the fact that what's in this story are sensitive topics and if you are unable to read these kinds of stories I advise you to not continue reading.-Tol bean)

Kirishima P.O.V.
I was so sure that Bakugo had felt the same way I did. Bakugo and I have been really close since the first day of school. He was always treating me differently than he treated everyone else so I thought he loved me like I love him. I was wrong to think that he would ever like me. I'm probably too annoying and such a big burden to him. I bet he was just being my friend out of pity.

Izuku P.O.V.
Yesterday I saw Kirishima in the bathroom. He was holding flower petals in his hands. I could only assume that it was Bakugo that caused this because the petals were crimson colored, Bakugo's favorite color. I felt so bad for him because I knew that Bakugo was set up with Uraraka on a date that night. Kirishima must have seen them kissing. (Uraraka had sent multiple texts to me about it later that night...). Since me and Kiri are good friends I decided to talk to him about it.

Bakugo P.O.V.
I saw Kirishima out of the corner of my eye crying when I kissed Uraraka. He ran off to the bathroom and didn't leave. Deku went in and went back about out 5 seconds later. I told Uraraka I'd see her tomorrow and went to the bathroom. Kirishima was sitting on his legs crying and staring at his hands.'Why is he staring at his hands?' I looked down at his hands and there were crimson flower petals covered in blood resting there in his palms. They were my favorite color and flower. Kirishima loved me? He soon saw me there and jumped to his feet, pushed past me and quickly ran off after flushing the petals down the toilet. 
I walked into class to see Uraraka run up to me and give me a hug. I couldn't help but smile about it. Everyone around us all awwed in unison, except Kirishima who looked as if he was on the brink of causing a flood by tears.
"I love you Baku!" Uraraka said.
"I love you too, floaty." I responded.

Kirishima P.O.V.
As soon as I heard those words come from Bakugo's mouth I found myself in another coughing fit. Midoriya rushed over to me and said," Come with me, I'll get you to the bathroom."
"Okay..." I barely got the word out of my mouth as Midoriya helped me. We made our way to the bathroom and I rushed to the toilet to see the blood covered petals come from my mouth.
"Bakugo,right?" Midoriya asked.
"How'd you know?"
"You start coughing every time you're around Bakugo."Midoriya answered.

(Time skip because Tol bean be f**king lazy)

-Later that night-
I had cut my wrist, threw on a black long sleeve shirt and plopped down onto my bed. I knew no one cared about what I did to myself. No one cares about me, so why should I care either? I don't. I don't care if I die from this disease because I deserve to die. I'm a disappointment to my parents because I'm gay, my little sister Miyuki hates me  because I got into a hero school and she wanted to go to U.A. and me to get sent away to another school. My whole family hates me, I've made so many stupid  mistakes and completely regret every single one of them. They never let it go and use my faults as blackmail to get me to do what they want. I still love them though because I deserve to be treated like I do. I deserve to die. I hate myself and all my mistakes.

-Sorry this chapter was so upsetting to read.
670 words!!!

-Tol bean