Temari's Special Welcoming

_-_-_-_-_The Next Day_-_7:A.M._-_-_-_

Naruto and Hinata were still sound asleep, but this time it was Naruto who awoke first. He raised his head and saw his arms were still wrapped around his favorite Hyuuga. Feeling a pleasant warmth on his dick he lifted the blankets carefully and looked down. Only to find that Hinata had positioned herself in her sleep so his morning wood was nestled in the crack of her large ass, almost completely hiding his entire length from view. Resisting the urge to wake her up by simply pulling back a little bit and thrusting forward into her tight ass, as she most likely needed her sleep, he laid his head down, setting the blankets over them as well, and thought about what, and how, he would go about seeing Tsunade today.

He was just in the middle of deciding if he would take the scenic route or just head straight there when he found himself in a familiar cozy cabin sitting in a wooden chair with a very nice padded seat.

He noticed the Kyuubi was laying on across the table from him on what looked like a large stool with a rather comfortable dog bed on top.

"Hey kid, you did good yesterday. Haven't seen a good day long marathon like that since the Nibi last visited me. A crazy bitch, that one. If you ever meet her container you may want to run. The sex will be to die for, if you pardon the pun". The fox stared into nothing-ness as he remembered when the two tailed cat had literally tore a hole in his wall (The door wasn't even three feet away too!) and demanded he give her a long hard fucking or she was going to send an undead army into his section of the Bijuu district in hell.

Shaking his head to clear the wonderful memories he continued, "On a related note, i also wanted to tell you that I can now contact the other Tailed Demons (1). Apparently they also struck up a deal with their containers, usually in exchange for more control of their demonic chakra but that comes naturally to you thanks to your vastly superior seal (2), and we've got a sort of, instant messaging system set up. I can tell your probably already thinking about who your gonna bag next..."

Pausing slightly as Naruto nodded while rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

"Yeah, I was thinking of who I should do next, I can't think of any though, then again Im still half asleep so my thought process isn't so good right now. I've been here for a full twenty four hours plus when I go see Baa-chan and settle into my new place Ill have been gone for over two days. I'm willing to bet that the others will horny as all hell by then."

Kyuubi nodded sagely before continuing. "Indeed, I may be able to help you find yourself another girl. I was talking to Shukaku, prick needs to stop talking in 1337 5p34k when we IM or I swear to God i'm gonna Turn his sandstones into glass and shatter them, and I found out that Temari is visiting Konoha, she was grumbling something about kicking a lazy genius's ass for beating her at shogi and then trying to find her crush. I have a suspicion it could be you from that manhandling she gave your junk 'on accident' when you visited Suna with Jiraiya a few months ago".

Naruto chuckled nervously at the memory, she had tripped and caught herself on the waist of his pants. She had been nice enough to pull them back up... at the cost of her giving his dick a good squeeze. She was quick to apologize but looking back on it he should have seen the lusty look in her eyes and the way she licked her lips. He was still rather innocent back then so he didn't take her up on the offer she practically shouted at him but unfortunately, he just stuttered a quick "Bye!" and was off like a rocket to the village gate where his pervy Sensei was waiting.

"Hehe... yeah, youre most likely right. So was that all? And wheres that astronach I gave you? You didn't eat her or something did you?

The fox almost fell out of his seat laughing. Oh hell no kid, Hahaha, Shes over there. He pointed with his paw over to the bed where a large glowing orange puddle with scorched black armor in could be seen, Naruto thought it was just a lava puddle but the feminine moan and a small shifting of the armor alerted him that the fox had made her into a literal puddle of satisfaction. And besides, I dont mind a bit of my own seed when i'm eating a girl out but we seem to have something in common about exactly how much cum we each pumped into our respective lovers. If I actually did something as stupid as actually ate her I would swallow more me then I would her.