8

'MAE!' Jungkook and Jimin said in unison.

They look at each other can't believe everything.

As they were busy staring at each other, they didn't hear the door opened. It was Taehyung.

He heard the two shouted Mae's name. He got curious and asked.

'What about Mae?' He asked out of curiosity.

'Hyung!' Jungkook said. He was panick. He don't know what to say. He was still in shock.

Taehyung look at what they were watching and his eyes got big of what he see. He can't believe it. Mae was dead.

'Is that Mae? What's she doing there?' He asked still eyes on the TV.

'We don't know. But her name's not Mae. It's Samantha..... Samantha Kim.' Jimin said.

'Whaaa~ everyone Samantha Lee!' 

'How can it be. She looks like Mae.' Taehyung said couldn't get his eyes off the TV.

'Samantha Lee.' Taehyung whispered.

'So... how long have you guys been dating?'

'About 1 year and 7 months now.'

'Oh~ how did you guys met?'

'We... met at the mall and I accidentally bumped into her. And she was like 'hey! watch where you're going!' and I was like 'hey, I'm not the only one's at fault' and she said 'oh, you wanna start a fight?' and I said 'No! I'm just saying we both at fault' and then she kicked me and walk away.'

'She's not Mae.' Taehyung suddenly said. The two quickly look at him.

'How can you be so sure? Her face.......' Jungkook didn't finish his sentence. When Eric Nam asked a question that also can be prove that she is Mae or not.

"She really looks like Mae in every angle." He thought

'You've been hiding you face for 10 years. Why did you show your face now?'

'I thought it is time to let everyone know who I am. I also get tired of hiding. I really want to have a movie.'

'Oh right. It is rumoured that you are really great in acting. Can you show us your acting skills?'

'Sure'

She acted perfectly. You can't tell that she really just acting. Because it feels true.

'Whaa~ you really are talented.'

'Thank you for the compliment.'

'How was your life for the past 10 years? Would you care to share us your private life?'

'Well. My dad died 5 years ago because of cancer. It was only mom and I now.'

'Oh~ is that why you decided to take a break?'

'Yes. I had to help my mom run our company and comfort her. My mom is too old to handle everything. My mom is the only thing I have right now.'

'Hey, you also have me.'

'Yeah right. Always teasing me. Took my food and let me do all the work in the house.'

'Oh~ you live together?'

'Ah oh! We're doomed.'

'You're right she's not Mae. I didn't feel any strong feelings.' Jungkook said. He was lying.

The truth is. He does feel some strong feelings when he see Samantha. He want to make sure his feelings was right. He didn't want to accuse someone being Mae when it's not.

'Me neither.' Taehyung replied.

Jungkook was suspicious of his hyung. He thinks Taehyung was lying.

'Guys, listen. I search in the Naver if it could be possible someone looks the same even if they were not related. And it says. It was 50-50. It's very rare if something like that happens. If you know someone looks the same even they were not related then it's a meracle. Maybe they are the one who has three miracle. Whaaa~ jinja. Can you believe that? Daebak!' Jimin said can't believe what he just read.

Jungkook on the other hand can't put himself at ease. He really feels something strange going on.

"I guess this will be going a long night."   Jungkook thought.

Jungkook thought he's the only who feels that it was Mae. But........
He's not the only one. Taehyung also feels some strong feelings when he see Mae. But he put aside. He just thought it was probably a longing for Mae. He also thought he has a wedding to plan to focus on. He can't be busy thinking of something else. He has the love of his life.

But that was what he wanted to think. He didn't know what he truly feels...................

SAMANTHA POV

'So.. I've heard that you have a upcoming project with Lee Jung Suk. Would you mind elaborate what it is?' Eric asked me.

'Yeah. We both going to be partners in an upcoming movie. I also don't know what it was so please stay tune.' I replied straight forward 'cause I'm really tired answering questions.

'Thank you for sharing and for your time Samantha-ssi. Hope to work with you again.' Eric said.

Is it done?

'You're welcome.' Jung Suk replied instead. I was blank in a second busy of thinking that I was be able to go home and sleep.

"Finally!"  I said in my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DURING WALK TO THE VAN

'You really are tired aren't you?' Jung Suk asked. His head was focusing in the way.

'Y-yeah. He really talk much.' I replied chuckling. 

'Haha... as expected from you.' Jung Suk said. He stoped and face me. He stared at me and was going to kiss me. Then again.... someone interrupted us. Really?!

'Ahemnm..... Y-You forgot this.' Eric said handing my cellphone.

'Th-thank you.' I said bowing my head.

'You're welcome. I-I need to go. Enjoy!' He said walking away.

'Gosh.. that was so embarrassing.' I said.

'You're right. Let's go.' Jung Suk agreed. I can see his face. He was blushing.

Cute.......  

We arrive at the hotel we were staying. Me and Jung Suk shared a room. We were used to it. It's not new to us. I go to shower first and sleep.

Lee Jung Suk POV

I enter our room. Samantha was sleeping.

Cute.....

She turned to my direction and hug my hand and said...  ..

'Give my fried chicken back you thief.'
'Lee Jung Suk!'  

'Really Sam? You big eater.'

"Am I really a thief?........