•~{when you get sick}~•

*(this will be you were 3-5)*

•-{Tony Stank}-•

(Tony keeps you company whenever you get sick.)

"hey Kiddo want me to read you a story?" Tony asks you and you nod.

"well ok then, once a upon a time there was a guy named mihdoriya and he never had powers unlike his ex-bestfriend so his ex-bestfriend bullied him for having no power" Tony countinues his story to which he doesn't notice that you were now asleep.

"but when he grew up his favorite superhero which is not me...met him and his name was mighty might all and mighty might all took him in to train him because he showed that even though he was powerless he can still be a hero---and you're asleep..." Tony says after he looks at you and finds you asleep, he kisses you're forehead.

"goodnight my little genius" Tony says and goes out of your room.

•-[Sbeve Roger that captain---]-•

(he hangs out with you and skips a few missions to take care of you when you're sick)

"hey champ you feeling better yet?" Steve asks you while you shake your head as a sign of saying no.

"well do you wanna do anything or should i let you sleep?" Steve asks and you point at the TV.

"ohh" Steve says as he walks over to the coffee table infront of him and grabs the remote then turns on the TV.

"well im gonna make you some soup so you can at least feel better 'kay champ?" Steve says and you nod.

(a few minutes later)

Steve walks out of the kitchen to find you watching spongebob, he sits down next to you and gives you the soup he made.

"thanks...dad" you say while dteve looks at you in aww and lets just say it was a good father daughter/son moment.

•-{Bruce Wayn---BANNER}-•

(he likes to treat you like a princess so he skips his work when you're sick)

While Bruce was reading a book you were playing some toys you owned.

after a while you got bored and waddled(?) to your dad and tugged on his shirt.

he looks over st you and you pointed at your stomach and he picked you up and went to the kitchen to give you some food.

•-{natnat and cawcaw}-•

*(btw i shipped them when i was young sO pLeAsE nO hAtE, my childself is gonna cri ;-;)*

(they want you to get healthy ASAP so they try to spoil you when you're sick)

"(y/n) do need anything? you know you just need to ask me" Nat says while you just look at her, she sings and reads her book again.

while Nat was waiting for you to ask about anything Clint walks in the room with some medicine and you being the obedient child you were sat down on your bed while Clint gave you some medicine.

you had very loving parents.

•-{Thor son of Odin}-•

(he tells you stories of him and loki whenever you're sick)

"hey dad? can you tell me a story about you and uncle loki?" (Y/n) asks Thor.

"ohh...sure well me and your uncle loki were best brofriends we do stuff like tag but with swords, breaking old stuff, braiding each other's hairs, etc you know the normal stuff" Thor says while you look at him like he was telling something wrong to a child which it is wrong.

(my head hurts rn so i can't make up good stories about them xD)

"but one time me and Loki found this weird thin thing when we went to earth, when i touched its glass thing it lit up which made me and loki desteoy it....Stark wasn't too happy" Thor said while he looks over at you and smiles.

"welp you should get some sleep princess! so you'll get better!" and after that he walked out the door but of course he kisses your forehead first.

•-(Loki the god of trolling)-•

(he sings you a song when you're sick)

Loki was reading a book while you were in bed thinking if you're dad can sing. (which everyone can do my head just hurts but i need to update so---)

"papa can you sing me a song?" Y/n asks cutely and of course Loki couldn't say no.

"well if you insist" Loki says before starting to sing.

"reindeers are better than people Y/n don't you think that's true? cause people will beat you and curse you and cheat you everyone of them Y/n except Thor, im just kidding" Loki says with a little laugh at the end while you were giggling while slowly falling asleep.

(my head hurts rn so i know this is a crappy chapter but i hope you guys like it!)