Someone new (She's not her Part 2) (David Dobrik Imagine)

A/N: I'm writing again yay. So guys, before I get started, please be reminded that English is not my main language so I am sorry if the story is not that good. And I am sorry if I'm not a good writer.

Y/n drive all the way from David's house like a crazy person with tears and sobs. And 'a song about being sad' by Rex Orange County is playing on the radio which makes her more upset. She thought she and David had a chance to be together, to be the power couple. But turns out, it's just one sided love.

She's not her.

That particular sentence keeps playing on her head again and again. It's just like a bad song that won't go away.

Y/n has finally arrived to her apartment and quickly went to her bedroom to breakdown and cry again when someone knocked violently on her door. She already knew who was on the other side of the door, but she doesn't want to open it.

' Y/n I know you're here! Open the door!' David shouted but Y/n stayed still.

'God damn it Y/n! You got to listen to me!' He yelled again and banging on her doors. She finally hopped out from her bed in fear of that the door will break and she doesn't need that now.

Y/n opened the front door and see David who has red eyes and puffy nose. He's been crying.

' Y/n please listen to me will you? That list is nothing. Todd make that list. Please you got to listen to me' He said holding her hands but she just stayed still, feeling numb.

' Y/n please say something' he continued.

'Y-you want to know what I feel David?' Y/n finally found her voice.

'I feel betrayed, humiliated and I feel not good enough. To you or anyone else' she continued.

'Y/n you got to believe me that Todd made that list' David said still holding her hands.

'Did you contribute for it? Did you tell Todd what to write? About me?' she asked looking at David's eyes and she can find guilt on his eyes.

'Y-Yes I did. But if you were on my side, you would too make a list about me with the girls' David tried to argue and now, Y/n can feel anger rising up to her. How can he said that to her?

Y/n dropped her hands and let go off David's hands.

'See that's the difference about me and you, Dave. You see, I won't make a list of of you David. Because I love you so much that I don't have a reason why I shouldn't be with you' Y/n's voice started to cracked.

'Maybe we just need to be friends' she continued.

David widened his eyes. He cannot believe that she just gave up on him.

'No, no Y/n we can work this out' he begs her. But she turn away and prepare to close the door.

'David. It's already late. Go home okay' Y/n bids her last good bye to him.
She lock the door and slides into the floor. Y/n cannot hold her tears anymore. It's too much for her to handle but he really hurt her this time.

----------------------------||---------------------------------

It's been 4 weeks since Y/n haven't talked with the Vlog Squad. Well except for Carly, Erin, Natalie, Kristen and Corinna. She haven't talked with the boys since the incident and it's killing her.

Now she's at the mall's music store while waiting for Corinna shopping. Y/n definitely don't want to accompany her shopping since she's always take a lot of time to buy something. So you decided to go to the music store, the one place where you feel that you are belong.

You have your headphones on and listening to 'Under the sea' from the Little Mermaid and you are wandering at the vinyl collections.

Y/n were about to grab one of the collection when someone else also reaching for the collection and their hands touched.

She glance to the owner of the other hand and see a guy with a glasses.

'Sorry! You were trying to grab it first. Here, have it. I'd probably don't use it anyway' the guys said while handling the collection to you.

Y/n looked at the guy who thinks that he is awfully familiar but she cannot put the finger on it.

'Oh no. I was only looking at it and don't have the intention to buy it' she smiled to the guy in front of her.

'Great. Then I can buy this and use it as a reference for the new song' the guy suddenly said and that makes Y/n curios.

'Wait. You write songs?'

'Yeah. I'm in the band. AJR if you have heard about us' the guy replied and that's when it hits you. Of course! He is the one of the member from the band of the 3 brothers.

'Oh yeah! Now I remember where you from. You went to one of David Dobrik's party the other day' she exclaimed and regretting it instantly since her voice is too loud.

He grinned and nodded his head. 'Yeah. We went to his party for one of his friend right? The one with the bull and Kendall Jenner. No wonder you seems familiar. Anyways, I'm Ryan'

He reached out his hand to you again and shake hands with him. Huh. Weird. It's not clammy at all. Maybe only David's hand feel like that.

'I'm Y/n. Is it true that you guys from New York?' Y/n asked the tall guy.

'Yeah we are. We're here to record our new album' he pushed his glasses.

'Oh that's so cool. I've been in LA for couples of years but never went to a concert before'

'Well if we ever play in LA, I will let you know'

Y/n smiled and nodded.

'Hey. If you are free tomorrow, can I take you out for a dinner together?' Ryan asked sweetly and he seemed very nervous.

'Sure. I'm free tomorrow' Y/n said grinning.

'Cool can I have your number?' Ryan offered you his phone and you take it and type your number.

'Great. I'll call you. I have to go now since Jack, my brother is waiting at the car' he said with a smile.

'Okay. See you tomorrow' Y/n waved her hand to Ryan who bought the vinyl collection and walked away from the store.

Y/n sighed and felt so happy. Finally someone asked her out and he wasn't the one who made a list out of her.

Y/n walked out from the store and sit by the nearest chair where suddenly Corinna popped out.

'He's cute' she exclaim with 2 bags on her hands.

'Yeah and he's taking me out tomorrow' Y/n sighed and put her hand in her forehead.

'Wait what?!'