Chapter 10: Doe

The sheets felt so soft against Renjun's bare skin, the morning's light warming the small space along with the body that laid naked beside him. The hairs on the other's skin glowed gold in the light, his toned torso casting shadows like smooth valleys. The scent of the previous night's events still lingered sweetly thick in the air. Renjun's body wore the marks of such acts, his once spotless frame now covered in scratches and plum coloured blemishes. His back and hips ached and his tail was numb.

Although, he did not regret a thing, he never does. A night with the alpha next to him made him feel treasured. He knew that the other would most likely disregard him when he wakes up but it was all worth it, for one night where he felt accepted, a few hours of belonging, everything was worth it.

Renjun reached his arm out to softly grace his hand delicately against the other's back, his movements following the crevices of each muscle slowly. He didn't want to wake him up, didn't want this feeling of content to end. But like most things, even the good, all things must come to end and Renjun's feeling of home ended as the other woke up.

The taller rolled onto his back, rubbing his eyes groggily as he sat up. Renjun felt like sinking into the mattress when the other looked at him apathetically, his hard eyes skimming the faun's petite body from head to toe with no interest, much unlike the night before.

"Run me a bath." He ordered with no fond.

Renjun winced, his love marks bidding him no such affection as he tried to get up. "But Kyungjae, it hurts."

Kyungjae chuckled, "Should. I'm getting close to my rut."

Renjun bit his bottom lip with a whimper as he stood from the bed. He knew the alpha was going to show him no concern for the trails he left on his body. Although his thin legs wobbled, he stumbled into the bathroom. Kyungjae stayed comfortably in the bed until the small faun limped out again.

"It's ready." Renjun said, sucking in a breath as his legs felt like they were about to give way. He held onto the door frame of the bathroom for support when his knees buckled inwards.

Kyungjae strode over to the harmed faun, his hand softly gliding down the crease of Renjun's spine. He smiled before leaning down and pecking the smaller lightly on his lips.

"Thank you, my doe. You are so good for me, huh?" Kyungjae whispered in the space between them, his eyes glinted with something. What that something was was beyond Renjun but whatever it was, it lured him like a moth to flame.

The faun shyly nodded, his ears laying flat by the sides of his face. Renjun then whimpered as the gentle hand on his back slid further down to his bruised cheek, grabbing it with a lustful aggression. The pained flesh stinging in the hard grip of the other's hand.

"Ow, ow, ow." The smaller cried, his face scrunched up in discomfort. "Kyungjae, i-it hurts."

The alpha grinned as he let go of the other's soft rear just to lift his hand and plant a loud slap against it. The faun sobbed at the sharp pain, his ears now turned slightly backward as he lowered his gaze to the floor.

"I know. Just how you like it." Kyungjae smirked as he disappeared into the bathroom.

Renjun fought to contain his sniffles as he gathered his clothes from the ground surrounding the bed. He'd hate to see himself right now. How pathetic he knew he looked. Stumbling around like a rejected hunt, being so unworthy that even a starving predator had no appetite for such disgusting meat. Definition of a charity case he was and always has been.

After managing to put his clothes on, he immediately left the room. He knew his place and he knew it was no longer needed there.