Lances split chapter

".....Lance" You say hoping you made the right decision.

"Ok I cant force him to do it so you better go find him and ask him if he wants to do this." Pidge responds.

"Ill be back later then." You say as you walk down the maze of corridors. I wonder were he would be. Shiros probably sitting in a tree with Allura so not with her. Keiths most likely on the training deck and Hunk went to the kitchen.....so HIS ROOM. I mean that would make sense hes probably putting on his face mask.

"Better go find him then." You say, but then you hear a familiar voice behind you, " Find who?" It was Lance in his face mask and robe.

"Oh well actually I was looking for you!" You say excitedly after finding out you didnt have to hunt Lance down in this ginormous castle.

"Why?" Lance asks suspiciously. "Well I had to ask you a question. " You say completely oblivious to his blushing.

"Oh REALLYIHAVETOASKYOUAQUESTIONTOO," He asks as fast as you can understand while blushing. Why is he blushing thats strange." I mean haha you can go first."

"Oooookay then," You say as you eye him suspiciously " Well Pidge needs us to test this Galra water stuff and it might be dangerous so be careful how you answer because there is no going back." You say while adding random voice narration to spice things up.

"Oh," Lance says while looking down seeming disappointed.But then he looks back up happy again. "Of course Ill do it."

"But what was your question?" You say in a sweet and innocent voice as if to say Im a sweet and innocent angel. "Oh uhhhh......it doesnt matter."

"Ok then lets go."You say without a trace of doubt.

😌💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙😌

Authors Note

SO... this will be continued after the Keith split chapter and yes there will be more split decisions in the future. So if you are only here for the Lance just skip the next chapter.

Thats it.

~Author Chan