Klaus x Female Reader - Poison

Y/N's P.O.V.

The alcohol burned my throat, but it was the only way I could become numb. Numb to everything and everyone around me.

"To you, dad!" I slurred, holding up the bottle of vodka to the portrait on the wall.
"You raised a freak!" I brought the bottle back to my lips, taking a large drink.

"Y/N?" A quiet voice asked and I turned to see Klaus looking at me. The alcohol was doing its job and I couldn't use my power, due to the buzz in my mind.
"I thought I was a mess. You missed Dad's funeral."

"Oops. He probably wouldn't have cared anyway." I drank the clear liquid again and he came and sat beside me.

"Probably not, but we cared. We didn't think you were coming." He said, taking the bottle from my hands and throwing it across the room. I glared at him as the bottle smashed.
"Y/N, I made them wait for you and you didn't even bother to show up."

"I'm a day late." I mumbled, reaching into my bag for a new bottle, but Klaus grabbed it first.
"Don't be a dick."

"You're drunk." He said and pulled me up.

"You're delusional." I laughed and I noticed the others stood watching us.

"No, I'm high. There's a difference." I pulled weakly against his grip on my wrists and he sighed.

"Come on, kiddo." I looked at Diego in confusion as he suddenly picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.
"Don't you dare puke on me or I'm dropping you off the roof."
He carried me past the others and I looked at the smallest in confusion.

"Five? Jesus, I really am drunk." I mumbled and he looked at me with distaste.

"You know, Eight, I always thought you'd turn out to be the normal one. Look at you, you're worse than Klaus." Five spat and Diego carried me upstairs to my room.

~

"Y/N, wake up!" A voice yelled and I groaned. My head felt like it was going to explode. I opened my eyes and glared at the familiar man laid next to me.

"Stop yelling or I'm going to make you choke on your own tongue, Klaus." I threatened, before attempting to move, but finding my hand cuffed to the bed.
"You kinky son of a bitch, let me go."

"It wasn't me!" He whined and moved to show me that he was also handcuffed.
"Diego put us here, said we need to get sober."

"Diego!" I screamed at the top of my voice, causing us both to flinch.

"They went out." Klaus said and I glared at him.
"Look, I need you to reach behind you and grab my stash of pills out of the bedside table." I did as he asked, but before I gave them to him, I launched them across the room, causing him to look at me in disbelief.
"Why the Hell did you do that?!"

"If I'm suffering, so are you." I said and I could already feel it starting.

"No. No, no, no! I can't believe you did this to me!" Klaus whined.
I just want it all to go away.
The words echoed in my mind clearly and I covered my ear with my free hand, pushing my head down into the pillow.

"It's starting, Klaus! Snap out of it!" An angry voice said and I looked around in confusion.
"Klaus! Y/N needs your help! Comfort her, something! Please."

"Ben?" I whispered, recognising the voice. And Klaus looked at me.

"You can see him?" He said in shock and I shook my head, no.
"You can hear him. His thoughts are basically my thoughts and you can read minds!" Klaus said happily and I slowly nodded my head.
"Yes!"

"Y/N, you can really hear me?" I nodded my head again, moving my hand away from my ear and trying to sit up.
"That's amazing! I miss you all so much."

"We miss you too, Benny." I laughed a little and Klaus grabbed my hand.

"As touching as this truly is, if I don't get high and soon, there's gonna be spirits flooding this room and we're both going to hear every word." I looked at him, then down at the bag of pills.

"This is a terrible idea." I said awkwardly, Hangover still killing me.

"You know, if you stayed sober and learned to control them-"

"It's not happening, Ben." Klaus snapped.
"Y/N, let's get us some dugs."