Chapter 8

Author's POV

" Sir time for the conference " Murad's PA Anam reminded him.

" Sure.. Just a minute " He stood up, took all the files required, handed his laptop to Anam and walked to the side table where his beautiful wife smiled.

" Jaan, just pray that I get this deal.. I love you "

With that, he walked to the room, switched off his phone and sat on the reserved seat.

" Ladies and Gentlemen, we are here to discuss the future of the our company and the benefits of the customer.

I would like Mr. Murad to start the conference with his deal.... "

The meeting started. The serious discussion took place, how to attract customers and one main topic on how to make the top business man into crisis, because the manly ego was hurt, after all they were now under a powerful business woman.

Soon the meeting ended, Murad hoped that the deal is on his side.

He switched on his phone and the message popped up.

' Hey Brother, I have reached. Meet me in your mansion '
~ Z

A message from his Brother in-law, Zayden.

He smiled.

" Anam, is there any more important meetings today? "

" No Sir, just you need to sign some documents to be shown by Mr. Hamza and a chef is here for his job appointment "

" Hmm, I guess, I need to meet someone very important. So, I want Miss Iqra to interview the chef while I will sign the documents.
Inform Hamza about his presence in my office "

" Yes Sir "

Soon, Hamza entered with three files.

" Summarize the files content " Murad asked Hamza while turning the pages of the files.

After listening to the contents, he signed the required pages.

" Anam, I am leaving now. Call me if any emergency "

" Sure Sir. Good afternoon Sir "

" Good afternoon " Murad replied with a smile and left to his Mansion.

When he entered, he was Zayden laying on the couch with the magazine on the billionaire on his hand. ( The same magazine, Jahan read in NY hospital.)
He could easily tell, that his mind was somewhere else.

" Assalamualaikum Mr. Daydreamer " Murad laughed at the end.

" Don't call me that.. It reminds me of you sister " He replied to his salam then.

" Not my sister, but your love for her, brother "

" I miss her Murad " He said, closing his eyes and remembering the special moments spent together...

" I miss them both " Murat looked to the other way. His heart craves for her.

( Both refers to Murad's wife Hayat and Zayden's wife Zubaida, who was Murad's sister )

There was silence between them.

" How's was the meeting? "

" What else it can be.. I got the deal "

" Congratulations brother. I see, you are working harder than usual "

" Thank you "

" By the way, how come you got free time in your busy schedule? Is everything okay? " Murad asked with his hand on Zayden's shoulder.

" Nah! I had to take leave.. You know my son Murad. He is so obsessed with his adventure trips that he tried to stunt on the road and that leaded to accident. So, I called the doctor and best one was here. He is Dr. Jahan, the famous pediatric surgeon available in NY hospital.

And also, I had to meet one of my spy agent about that accident "

Murad side hugged Zayden.

That accident reminds them of their dead wives, who died because of their stupid deals with the fake business man, who was a criminal in real.

The loss of love deprived them from doing anything.. But they had to forget them and move forward in their lives. So, they had to join their works back, working more than 24 hours, just to make their brain not to remind of them of the loss.

" You saw the magazine "

" Yep.. That woman... "

" I have a plan "

" About what? "

" Take their business into ours. "

" How? " Murad asked standing with his crossed hand over his chest and his eyebrows raised.

" I can't speak here "

" Why? "

" Because the author wants a cliffhanger here "

And they both laughed looking at me, the author 😝😝

Well, back to the chapter,

" How? "

Zayden smirked and showed the pic from his phone .

" She will lead our way to their business "

Both smirked and got ready to work on the plan..

" Now, we will be on top "

" And no one can defeat us "

" But for that, I need food.. " Zayden pouted...

" Feeling hungry bro " Zayden pushed Murad to the kitchen, after all he is the good chef..

I food, his wife loved the most...

Author's Note

Assalamualaikum Warehmatullahi Wabakatuh

Finally, got the time from my now little busy schedule..

Two updates.

Not easily written, but forcefully done..
After all, it's my day today..

Happy birthday to me 😉

I have grown to a little adult now.

So, talking about the chapters..
A new phase..
How was it, do comment.

Thank you everyone for loving my books..
Thank you so much for 7.45 K reads and over 700 votes on my 1st book "His Soul, My Heart! "

I am loving it. 😉😝

Now, is the critical phase of my life. The competitive exams.. And I have my Neet and Aiims exam in the month of May 2019

I need your blessing.

I can't guarantee about the next updates, but will surely type one when I will get time..

Love you all,
Stay safe
Stay blessed
Always smile,
Take care.

Iram Khan