Chapter One: Aleranyth High

There are ships in this chapter. Will they be the ships for the rest of the story? Who knows?! I did put specifically in the tags that I wouldn't tell you the ships. I hope you enjoy this long ass chapter.

Jon wakes up from his alarm. He slams on the off button a few times before it shuts off. He slowly opens his eyes, trying to get them used to the sunlight.

He groggily gets up and heads to the shower. Nothing was better than a nice shower to wake you up in the morning. Once he was finished, he changed into a purple undershirt, a green vest, and purple pants.

He heads to the kitchen and starts making waffles. He liked cooking and he wanted to make sure his dorm mate had some food.

"JOOOOOOOON!"

And there goes Tommy. Yelling at him as usual.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?!" Jon calls back to his friend.

Jon expected this to be honest. It happened usually every morning. It was usually over the dumbest stuff. Once Tommy was screaming bloody murder and when Jon cane to see what's wrong, he found Tommy shouting at his clothes for looking smaller. Jon stopped questioning him a long time ago.

Tommy runs in at high speeds flailing his arms above his head like a Maniac.

"JON BROTHAH! WE'VE RUN OUT OF TP! WHATEVER SHALL WE DO!?"

Jon just laughs. "We have some extra toilet paper in the closet."

Jon goes back to making the waffles. "Waffles should be done any minute now. Would you like something with them?"

Jon was like the mom of the squad. What squad? Well the ShredSquad of course! It consists of Cory, Tommy, Uni, Ashlie, Nick, Dawn, and himself. They were all sophomores at Aleranyth High School For Mages.

How was he the mom of the squad? He cooked all of them food because they are all too incompetent to make themselves a decent meal. Well, not Dawn, but he didn't cook as well as Jon, but at least could handle the basics.

Oh shit... we got off track with this. Ah shit! Um you don't see me! The admin runs off scared.

Tommy pulls out a chair from the table and settles himself down.

"Vright vright. Anything's fine with me brothah. Just as long as you don't catch them on fire. I like my waffles editable."

Tommy leans back on his chair and kicks his feet up on the table, forgetting about the fact Jon's told him many times before not to do that.

Jon evenly separates the waffles between two plates. He picks them both up and turns around. His smiles is replaced with a frown as he looks at Tommy.

"What have I told you about feet on the table?" He asks slightly annoyed.

Tommy smirks and puts his feet back down on the ground.

" Whatever mom," Tommy jokes and eyes the waffles hungrily.

Jon glances at him and then the sink. "Wash your hands first. Or else you're not getting any if it," Jon says, making no sign of moving to give Tommy his plate.

Tommy huffsand stomps over to the sink. He washes his hands and starts reaching for the cloth to dry them when he suddenly changes his direction and splashes water all over Jon on purpose. Tommy starts to crack up and is soon bent over laughing at his now soaked friend.

"Oh Jon buddy. Have I ever told you how much of a good friend you are to hang around with?"

Jon smiles and laughs. "Gee, thanks. I just needed to get even more wet after a shower. You're lucky it didn't hit the food!"