[29]▫️RACING▫️minho

Imagine...

Coming back from a run with Minho...

You rest your hands just above your knees, pausing to catch your breath

You rest your hands just above your knees, pausing to catch your breath. "Jeez!"

Minho walks past you, chuckling. "You know, if you can't handle it, you probably shouldn't be going into the Maze."

You stand up, jogging to catch up with him. "Excuse me! I can handle it just fine."

"Sure about that?"

"Yeah." You both ignore the group of Gladers that have crowded behind you. "I can."

"Okay. Then let's test that."

You put a hand on Minho's shoulder to stop him. You both face each other. "What do you have in mind?"

Minho tucks his thumbs into the top of his harness. "A race."

"In the Maze?"

"No, no." He shakes his head. Then he points to Frypan, who is cooking up something for dinner. "Over there."

You scoff. "Easy."

Minho quirks a brow. "Sure? You look pretty tired to me."

You glance him up and down. "Maybe.. but you look pretty distracted to me. Distractions will slow you down." You look up at Minho through your lashes, inching closer.

Minho takes a step forward. "Are you kiddin'? I'm focused-"

You suddenly grab his shoulders and pull him to your lips. You hold him there for a few seconds. Then, you quickly pull away and start running. "See!" You yell.

It takes a few moments before you hear Minho's footsteps behind you. "Hey! That's cheating!"

You spin around, running backward for a few steps. "No one said there were any rules!"

You turn around again and run as fast as you possibly can towards Frypan.

-

Final edit: 31.10.20