In The Kitchen

He gently caressed the dishwasher's metal surface, "Damn bih, you dumb THICC." As he pushed its buttons odd moans erupted from its core. "Beep. Beep... Beep." The moans quickly turned into louder, more intense sounds. "swish sWISH WHOOSH WHISH" as it dispensed soap and water into the dirty dishes inside. Some dishes exclaimed "Damn bitch, you are wet as fuck!" The sink quivered, its voice creaking inconsistently as it watched the dishwasher shake and moan. It wanted to feel the same pleasure of having dishes inside of it as well. Droplets of water proceeded to drip from its faucet as it became exceedingly more excited watching the dishwasher shake more violently as each minute passed by. It's mind went blank and it couldn't help but reminisce the olden days before the dishwasher came into being. When it had dirty dishes inside of it to clean every night. The soap made things slippery and hot, steaming up the sink and the windows behind it. It oh-so-desperately wanted to know the feeling of the dishwasher's buttons being pushed while it cleaned dishes inside of it simultaneously, but the sink wouldn't trade a thing for the turning of its knobs as hot, steamy fluid poured from its faucet. Pure ecstasy. The sink and dishwasher climaxed together, but the dishwasher would be the commended for its hard work while the sink's faucet would replaced for a "leak."
A forbidden love.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 14, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Dishwash me baby ;))))जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें