Cramps Pt. 2 (Snotlout X Reader)

Requested by: MidnightChaos8349

RTTE

Snotlout learned a lot about you the last time that you had your period. One of these things being that you could be quite sensitive and emotional during your time. And he didn't see that as a bad thing; he liked the fact that you were able to open up to him more about yourself.

Now a month later, the process had started all over again. Snotlout caught sight of Astrid leaving earlier this morning for a run. Knowing immediately what that meant, he rushed to your hut. Once there, he knocked lightly on your door.

There was no response for a while, and he was about to leave just when the door opened. You wore a sleepy smile, happy to see your close friend first thing in the morning.

"(Y/n), h-hey," Snotlout greeted shyly, "did I wake you up?"

You yawned and leaned against the door frame, "don't worry about it; I need to get to the training arena, anyways." Giving him a hopeful grin, you asked teasingly, "wanna come? We can see if you've improved your crunches yet."

Snotlout rolled his eyes, but couldn't hold back him chuckle, "as tempting as that sounds, I was actually hoping you'd go on a little trip with me today."

You raised an eyebrow and repeated almost nervously, "a little trip? Um..I'm not sure flying would be the most comfortable thing for me to be doing; you know..hard saddle, limited bathroom breaks." You gave him a playful punch in the shoulder.

But Snotlout only smiled. "You can ride with me on Hookfang, I'll make sure you're comfortable, the whole time," he offered, "and it's not a long trip, I promise."

You simply couldn't say 'no' after this encouragement. A smirk crept across you lips, "the whole time?"

• • •

Snotlout carried you bridal style all over the Edge that day as the two of you prepared to leave. He sat you on the soft grass next to Hookfang as he strapped on the nightmare's saddle. "You know, when I said you'd be comfortable," he began, "I meant for the flight."

"You never specified, Snotlout," you pointed out with a sly grin. "Besides, I cramp up when I move," you added.

"Then why do you alway workout in this condition?!" Snotlout demanded, more confused than angry. The truth was, he was quite enjoying being your servant for the day.

You frowned as you tried to explain, "because, it doesn't hurt when I move a lot..just when I'm doing smaller things like walking and standing, I guess."

"Good Thor, this is complicated," Snotlout remarked, causing you to erupt with laughter. He smiled and lifted you back from the ground, climbing onto Hookfang with you in his arms. And as the dragon took off, Snotlout continued to hold you in his lap.

You couldn't help but blush. It wasn't something you did often; or ever, really. But being so close to the man you'd developed such strong feelings for, you could feel your body melting against his.

• • •

Opening your eyes, you found yourself laying atop a bed of sun-warmed sand. There was a wool-stuffed pillow under your head, as well as a thin yak-fur blanket tossed over your body.

"Well, good morning, sleepy head," you heard Snotlout's teasing voice.

Sitting up, you saw him sitting by a small fire with a pot dangling over it. Seeing you nose scrunch up adorably in confusion, Snotlout explained, "you fell asleep on the way here."

You nodded and moved to sit beside him. When a strong scent hit you nose, your eyes widened in delight. You peaked eagerly into the pot as Snotlout pulled it off of the fire, "what are you making? It smells amazing!"

"It's a recipe I picked up from Gothi a couple weeks ago," Snotlout told you with a sideways smiled, then went on shyly, "it's supposed to help with your cramps."

You looked up at him with a warm smile, "you did that, just for me?" When the handsome viking nodded, you giggled a bit and leaned forward to kiss his cheek.

Snotlout felt the heat of your soft lips spread across his entire face; surely he was as red as a tomato now. Smiling, he scooped up some of the dark brown liquid from the pot into a cup and handed it to you.

"What's in it?" You asked him, taking the cup with both hands.

"Yak milk, mint, and cocoa beans," he resited, "and this is the closest island that has cocoa growing on it."

Your face strunched up in distaste, "but I hate cocoa beans; they're bitter and crumbly."

Snotlout chuckled, "oh, you'll like this, trust me. I tasted it earlier, it's sweet."

You hesitated, then took a sip. It was warm and creamy, and just as Snotlout had promised, sweet. Your eyes widened as the sip turned into a gulp. When your cup was empty, you werewleft with a fresh coolness in your mouth from the mint. Looking up at Snotlout, you grinned wide.

"See?" He wrapped his arm around you, pulling you into a side hug, "I told you." To his surprise, you snuggled up against him with no intention of moving. "H-hey.." He stuttered in a slightly nervous tone.

You looked up to see what was the matter, only to find your nose flicking his. Pulling your head back slightly, you felt your cheeks heat up once again. Snotlout's eyebrows rose and he took his chance to tease, "oh my Thor; is (Y/n) blushing?"

"Oh, shut it," you commanded. You then proceeded to shut him up yourself, by placing your lips over his. Snotlout gladly accepted. He could taste the remnants of the sweet cocoa drink on you lips as they moved in sync with his own.

But sadly, the moment couldn't last forever. Eventually you pulled away. The sun was setting, and it was time to return home. Snotlout stood and asked gently, "think you can stand on your own now?"

You smirked, "oh definitely..but maybe I don't want to."

Snotlout chuckled as he bent down to pick you up. He pecked you on the top of the head, "I was hoping you'd say that." The the two of you left to go back to the Edge.