Veronica stepped in front. Looking at Jughead and Toni in the eyes but also glancing to the others who were also forced to transfer to Riverdale High.

"Friends. On behalf of the students and faculty here at Riverdale High, welcome to your new school!" Veronica smiled, "To ease this transition, I've set up a registration desk where you can get your locker assignments, class schedules, and a list of sports and extra-curricular activities."

The Southside students muttered to themselves, glancing around the area. They were the group everyone was staring at -- it was no shocker. They were Southside in Northside territory.

"We encourage each and every one of you to drink deeply from the cup that is fair Riverdale." Veronica said.

"Stand down, Eva Peron!" Cheryl's voice came from the stairs.

She was coming down the stairs with some Riverdale Vixens as well as Reggie with some of the other Bulldogs.

Jughead smirks, "There's the school spirit I so fondly remember."

Veronica rolled her eyes, "Cheryl, no one invited Fascist Barbie to the party." She said.

At this point everyone was in the same area. Cheryl was standing near him but more closer to Veronica, and she looked at the Serpents with disgust.

"Wrong, Veronica. No one invited Southside scum to our school." Cheryl said crossing her arms on her chest, "Listen up, Ragamuffins. I will not allow Riverdale High's above GPA to suffer because of classrooms that are overcrowded with underachievers."

Peter glanced over at her, "Cheryl,"

Cheryl held a hand up for a split second at Peter before she continued her speech. It was like Cheryl to do that to Peter -- and Peter just looked at her.

"So please, do us all a favor and find some other school to debase with your hardscrabble ways." Cheryl finished with.

Toni steps forward, "Why don't you come over here and say that to my face?" She asks.

Panic just appeared in Peter's eyes.

"Happily," Cheryl said, "Weren't you the Southside whore that Peter broke up with?"

Suddenly as Toni went to charge at Cheryl -- and Peter had reached forward to hold Toni back. Sure, he cares for both girls -- both in a different way, but he didn't want to witness a brawl.

Betty speaks up, "Guys, can we just put our whole Northside-Southside difference apart and start over?" She asks.

Archie nods, "A new slate."

Flash came through the crwod, "You don't speak for the Bulldogs, Andrews."

"Need I remind you, these greaser-snakes showed up at your place trying to kick your ass." Reggie added.

Sweetpea moves pass Toni -- who was still being held back by Peter. He got into Reggie's face, both guys glaring at each other.

"Happy to finish what we started." Sweetpea said.

Peter had released Toni -- not expecting her to do anything. Archie just stared as did Betty. She's never seen Peter just move like that, and seem so calm by the Southside.

Peter placed his hand on Sweetpea's shoulder, "Hey man, this isn't going to make things better."

Sweetpea doesn't look at him, "Let go of me, Peter. Or I'll hit you."

Reggie smirks, "You'll beat up anyone you can, huh? Jocks? Nerds? What's next Betty Cooper?" He asks.

Peter had let go of Sweetpea -- but he stayed where he was. He looked up at Reggie, and briefly glanced at Flash. His own friend seemed to have a cold look on his face when Flash looked at him. Flash wanted Peter to let them fight it out, but Peter couldn't. Not after he's gotten to know some of these kids.