𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝑰𝑰

While we were eating, I saw a familiar face, well, a familiar boy.

He went to seat in front of our table, along with his baggage. I think I've met this man before. My face became so serious, I was so focused, Jisung noticed me. "Who you looking to?"

I shook my head "Ah, nothing." Hyunjin was beside me, I can't even eat properly! Like imagine the person you like seats beside you... Damn I'm literally dying! He suddenly started to talk, "So, where are you guys will land? Osaka?"

They started talking while I was focused at that boy in front of us, He's just so familiar to me, then he caught me staring at him, I quickly looked away, well, my eyes suddenly landed to Hyunjin's, god his jawline makes me feel like im a human potato and i hate it. He looked down on me, and smiled, our faces close to each other, his eyes were on mine, "Don't forget to buy me things from Japan." His eye-smile appeared.

I'm literally dying. Help.

I think he likes me ?? Maybe...

Ugh stop assuming!

-
Time check: 7:15
We said our goodbyes to the boys, "Jisung! I'm gonna miss you i love you!" Minho did an aegyo. "Boi what the fu-," he wasn't able to finish his sentence. I looked at Hyunjin, I'm trying my best not to get caught, I smiled. "Bye lovies!" I said, Jeongin hugged me, then my brother.

But my heart ached when Hyunjin didn't, he just smiled.

I sighed, I did a fake smile on him and waved at him goodbye. Jisung went to the comfort room.

As I walk away, I felt a grip on my hand, I looked up (pls i'm smol),

I was surprised. It was Hyunjin... I mean why would he-

"Be safe, okay?" He smiled, the most sincere smile I've ever saw in him. My face is becoming red so r.i.p. i'm being so obvious!

No pov

It's their time to go, Hyunjin doesn't want to leave unless he sees them leave. "Be safe, okay?" He smiled. He saw Jiseun's face is becoming red, he giggled. "Now go!" Jiseun laughed, Hyunjin is still not letting go of her hand.

"Please, take care. Okay? You and your brother, be safe. Lo-," Hyunjin stopped,  That was close. Hyunjin thought. "I mean... love your brother, don't argue!"

"Uhh haha! Okay sure! For you!" Jiseun joked, they laughed. "Bye bye!" Jiseun left.

"Hyunjin where's Jiseun!?" Jisung panted, "She already left. Be safe!" Hyunjin replied.

-
At last, they have arrived. Jiseun felt the cold wind pass through her face, her hair is blowing away, "Wow!" She let out a big smile from her face. "This place is really beautiful." Jisung was shocked.

" Jisung was shocked

Jeongin's P

Jeongin's P.O.V
Currently, I've been noticing that Jiseun's been acting weird when she's with Hyunjin. She probably likes him.

We got in to their car, Hyunjin's in the driver's seat, and I'm in the front seat, the rest are in the back. I heard Hyunjin sighed, "Hey you okay?" I said. "I think he needs a girlfriend." Felix added. "Shut it." Hyunjin leaned back while driving. "Don't worry, I'll set you in a blind date." Chan smirked, "Guys please, I'm just worried." Hyunjin sounded serious.

"Since when did you started to worry about Jisung?" Minho laughed, and I can see his fists are clenching.

We went silent. I think... he likes Jiseun. "No way!" I exclaimed, "Do you by any chance... have feelings for Jiseun?!" Chan smiled, and of course shocked. "I think?? Maybe? Ugh guys shut it already." I can see Hyunjin's turning pink.

All of us screamed, "But! But.." he added, "is it a bit awkward? I mean, I like my bestfriend's sister."

"YOU DO LIKE HER YOU BITCH" I accidentally shouted. Chan pinched my right ear, which made me groaned,"Hey! Watch your mouth!" He scolded me. "Huh? We're like the same grade?!" I defend myself. (Pretend that they're classmates hehe)

"Well, in case brotha. In case that Jisung will punch you when he realizes that you like his sister, we'll have option 2." Felix winked, he's such a playboy! Hyunjin just rolled his eyes.
-
Jiseun P.O.V
Our uncle's house is located to: Osaka, Dotonbori. My brother can speak a little bit of Japanese, we looked for a train line bound for dotonbori.

We found one, bought the tickets, and got in. But too bad, the seats we got are different, mine's A1(window seat), then by brother got B4, beside the aisle from the other side. "Well, see ya later." Squirrel said, and went to his seat.

I got my phone, opened my instagram and went to ig stories, aahh... Japan is really an aesthetic place!

I decided to rest a bit, but definitely i'm not going to take a nap, because the train hasn't left yet. While im looking outside the window, well the view yet is the people walking, I felt someone sat beside me.

This is going to be awkward because it's a boy... I heard him say, "Ah, so fucking tired."

Oh? He's korean, and, he curses again! Like... the boy I accidentally bumped in to, I forgot his name... Yongjin?? Y-yanjun?? Hmm, nevermind.

I rest my arm at the armrest, I- OH MY GOD.

His arm was there too, I accidentally rested my arm on top of his... arm.

I quickly removed my arm, shit why would my first day would be very embarrassing! I can see he's shocked, he looked at me. I can't even look at him because of embarrassment!

"Ah, I'm sorry-,"

"Oh?? Jiseun?"

It was Yeonjun.