86

"Baby. Would you really marry a Why Don't We member instead of me?" JJ asked, holding me close to his body as we laid in bed.

"Baby. Of course not. I love you so freaking much it's unbearable. You were there when I cried, you were there when I laughed. You've seen me at my best, and you've seen me at my worst. I love you unconditionally, to the moon and back, forever and ever." I said kissing his cheek.

"You're hot." He giggled, pulling me in for a kiss on the lips.

"So are you bubba." I said crawling onto his stomach, and lying there, listening to his heart beat.

All I heard, was the sound keeping me breathing, keeping me alive. JJ. Knowing that JJ was alive and happy is all I ever want.

"What are you doing?" He giggled, kissing the top of my head.

"Listening." I replied.

"To what baby?" He also replied.

"Your heart. The sound the soothes my ears. The sound that keeps me alive, and happy. The sound that I continue living for." I whispered quietly.

"Baby I love you so fucking much." He said, pulling my head up for another kiss.

"I can't wait till we get married one day." I said, rolling over so that I was next to him, pulling the comforter over us both.

"Me too baby. Me too." He said, rolling over to his side looking at me, as I did the same.

"I love you." I said kissing his nose.

"I love you more." He said, now kissing my nose back I guess.

We have been so passionate and lovey lately. I'm not complaining, but in a way, I'm kind of grateful for that argument, because it made our relationship stronger, as well as us as individuals.

"Whatcha thinking about." He asked, poking me cheek, making me smile widely.

"Life. How ya arguing, made ya fall even deeper in love." I smiled.

"Awe babyyyy." He said smiling.

"We've been smiling so much lately, and I love seeing you smile Bubba." I grinned.

"I love seeing you smiled too." He said squeezing my cheeks, as if I was a child.

Out of instinct I did it back. If someone walked in we would probably look so weird to them. Two grown ass adults pinching each other's cheeks.

But it was adorable. JJ is adorable. I genuinely can't wait until we get married and have kids, I love him so much.

"I love you baby." I said once more, for the 354th time in the past three minutes.

"I love you moreee." He said dragging out the 'e' in 'more.'

I'm gonna start doing little questions at the end of each chapter, answer if you want, but you don't have to lmao.

QOTD: What is your favorite colour?

My Answer: Violet