Journal Entry #8

4.21.56

I'm worried. I know it's probably not my business, but I'm worried about 02. As an android, he's government property, but he's also my friend, and so far, the most reliable source of information. I don't think there's much he could tell us anymore, but still, I'm worried they'll scrap him. He's missing a whole arm and still appears broken because I couldn't repair him fully. I don't want them to get rid of him.

I'm thinking I'll talk to Kirsi when she gets back. If she's in the mood, maybe she can help me find him, assuming he's still here. I'd like to know that he's at least still functioning.

I hope Kirsi's okay too. This appears to disturb her, probably cause she's never seen death on this scale. I haven't either...and it makes me want to vomit thinking about it. So I'm gonna stop thinking about it now. 

If she's alright when she gets back, I'll see about sneaking past her parents to get us a look around the hospital. 02's gotta be somewhere. It hasn't been too long. At least I hope it hasn't. 

I wonder, though, if Kirsi's parents would help us...I doubt it. Can't hurt to ask, though. Maybe. They do know about him, but they'd probably side with the government in saying he doesn't belong to us. Still...Mrs. Brooks has surprised me before. 

On another note, the government finally showed up. I hope they'll fix the pump so more people don't' die. I'm not really sure how that works, though. This is...new. 

The two agents I spoke to seemed nice. They confirmed that the cause of death came from the poisoned air. I just can't believe it yet. All those people, gone in the blink of an eye. I'm only here because I was lazy. It doesn't feel right. I'm sorry, I need to stop before I bawl my eyes out.

One last thing, though. I hope they find who did this and that they pay for all the lives they too.