part 22

Ishq...Pyaar... Mohabbat...

Part 22

Manik hits a girl......Her back is facing them.......

The girl starts to sing......

Wah wah Ramji....

She clicks her fingers....

She just turns back.....Manik face lightens up..She winks to manik...She pushes him by her shoulder and moves in ......

Wah wah ramji...
jodi kya banaayi Bhaiya aur bhabhi ko badhaai ho badhaai Sab rasmon se badi hai jag mein dil se dil ki sagaai

Then mukti abhi runs to her and hugs her tightly.......

Abhi : thank you princess.....

Mukti : I'm so happy.....

All come and hug her.....Manik is still in his place looking at her in shock.....

Cabir : manik kaha hae ...

Nandu : lagta hae abhi bhi shock main hae.....

Nandu takes the ball from cabir and hits manik........

Manik just looks at nandu....He even forgets he is angry with her.......He turns around her singing this song.....

Ye Chaand Saa Roshan Cheharaa, Julfon Kaa Rang Sunaharaa
Ye Zeel See Neelee Aankhe, Koee Raaj Hain In Mein Gaharaa
Taareef Karu Kyaa Us Kee, Jis Ne Tumhe Banaayaa

Cabir : so manik inteeha hogaye se .....Seedhe chand sa roahan chehra .....Manna padega......

Manik about to hit him but it hits abhi.....

Abhi holds mukti and sings.....

Le jayenge le jayenge
Dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge

Manik lifts nandu on his shoulder ....And continues to sing......

Le jayenge le jayenge
Dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge

Now all drulya cavya arushi mukbhi.....All boys lift their girls on their shoulders.....And sing together.....

Aji rahey jayenge rahey jayenge
Ghar wale  dektey rahey jayenge
Le jayenge le jayenge
Dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge

Finally all laugh out of happiness.....And mukbhi are taken on stage......Nandu gives the ring to abhi.....He slides it on mukti finger .....And manik gives the ring to mukti she slides it on abhi finger ......

Mukbhi hug each other......

All settle down to have dinner.......But nandu missing ......

Manik silently escapes from there......He goes to nandu room .....He doesn't find her there......He goes  to his room......There on bed he sees nandu and smiles .......Her back is facing him.....Looks like she has collapsed on bed due to tiredness.......

He just sits beside her.......carsees her forehead.......

Manik :jaan.....Change your dress....

Nandu slowly shifts her head on his lap......Sorry I'm so tired.....

Manik : i know dikhraha hae mujhe ......

Nandu : good night....

Manik : nandu ......utho fresh hojaoo.....Have dinner .....Then sleep
...

Nandu doesn't respond .......Manik slowly carries her to the washroom.....Puts her down.....

Manik : you have ten minutes.....Fresh hokar bahar aooo.....I'm waiting....

ISHQ....PYAAR .....MOHABBAT (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें