part 10

ISHQ.... PYAAR...MOHABBAT...

Part 10

Late night....manik suddenly gets up .....he finds nandu sitting on the bed and sleeping.....so immediately.....he make her lay on bed properly adjust the bed sheet on her ........

And Also sleeps beside her.......

After sometime......nandu just puts her head on his chest and hugs manik in sleep......he also hugs her back.......

Back ground music....our favourite manan tune........💕🎼🎵🎶

next morning ......nandu wakes up first......she looks at manik.....her lips curve into smile.......but suddenly reality hit her....

nandu in mind....main yaha kaise.....aur manik ke saath ....ek bed per.......Ayyappa....Kya hua....Kuch yaad nahi hae.....Maine toh drunk bhi nahi kiya.....

She suddenly starts crying.......

Manik wakes up due to her sobbing.......asks her.....kya hua....y r u crying???

She starts hitting him with the pillow......

Manik:nandu kya hua.....y r u hitting me......

Suddenly manik traps nandu between him and the bed.......a cute eye lock.....

Bgm.....maine hara main tere aaya hu main....meetha meetha ....tere sara hu main.....sindoori rang suhagan sacha........🎼🎵🎶

Manik : kya hua....y r u hitting me.....

Nandu just pushes him and runs away ......she reaches the garden......

Manik runs behind her.....

Manik : tum jo soch rahi ho....vaise kuch bhi nahi hua......I know u dont want to ask.....bcozz u don't even want to talk to me......I know my limit......you are sitting and sleeping ....I made you sleep properly......thats it......school days also we used to study and sleep.....I thought it was just like that....I know we are grown up....but still ur my nandu.  ....so I did it..
I never use cheap tricks to get you back........I hope atleast im not characterless in your mind....

Nandu facing the opposite side with tears......

Manik leaves from there......she collapses on the floor crying.....

At breakfast table ......

Cabir: arey yaar my head its paining.....

Navya throws a class of water on his face ......its called hangover......bahut zyada piliya.....

Cabir: arey main face wash karleta na.....y u need to do it.....kitni pyaar karte ho tum mujhse....

Navya sits beside him in angry ....And hits him......

Mukti aliya Dhruv abhi ......laughs on his words...meanwhile manik comes there....

Manik: whats up guys?????

Aliya: where is nandu?????

Dhruv: there she is......

Manik turns back......she comes and sits beside abhi......all together have break fast.....

Mukti: guys .....next chit kon pick karega......

Cabir: its my turn ....I will do it....

Mukti: ok....she gives him the box....

Cabir picks up a chit...........its diving from a water falls ....aliya...

Aliya: really.....im so excited ......guys get ready ....

Dhruv: baby doll...ye tumne likha.....

Aliya: obviously......I really like it.....

Cabir: nearby we have water falls......so lets pack our bags.....

Abhi: yeah y late....

Nandu thinks of something......

Cabir: oh hello doctor nandini......what r u thinking.......????

Nandu : main kaise aooo......I dont know how to swim......

Navya: u didn't learn swimming.....

Nandu nods her head in no.....

Manik : its ok guys......we can use air bags to float......as we all promised.....we should do all the tasks.......

Aliya: plzz nandu.....I just love it....Don't spoil it yaar.....

So they reach a beautiful place by afternoon.......they prepare tents to rest.......all of them climb the mountain and get ready to jump........

Drulya holds hand and  jumps first.......mukbhi next.....

Navya : come on nandu .....u can do it......tumne air bags pehna hena....look at them....abhi mukti Dhruv aliya ...they will help you out.....

Manik signals navya to give him side.....

He runs towards nandu and holds her hand and suddenly jumps off.......before nandu realises anything......she is in water.......

She shouts loudly.......looking at manik holding her......leave my hand you idiot .......how dare you do this to me.......saying so much continuously ....she starts hitting him....in the meanwhile cavya jumps in ......

Bgm.....tujhko jo paya........

Everyone notices nandu fighting with manik after so long......manik is lost in her bcozz she is fighting with him......without realising that she is not drowning.......

Aliya shouts loudly.......hoooooooo......

Then nandu looks at herself and back off....but about to drown ...holds manik hand tightly.....

Nandu : leave me ......

Manik : tumne mujhe pakda.....maine nahi.....its ok come ill take you out.....

Manik helps her in coming out.....

Now they light a camp fire in the night.....bcozz all are completely wet.....its a very cool place .....

All sit around it......and later sleep in the tents .......

Next morning........

Nandu comes out of her tent.......she feels happy watching the pleasant nature ....mountains and water falls...... Rising sun...

Nandu in mind.....thank you manik for making me do diving......I know you will never let me fear for anything.......

Manik comes from behind saying ......thank you.....

Nandu in mind ......did I say anything out....y did he say thank you.....

Manik: dont worry tumne kuch bhi bahar nahi bola....

Nandu gets shocked and runs away from there........manik stares at her with a cute smile......

Manik in mind......I know you in and out ....something is stopping you to come near me.......what is that I need to know??????

After sometime.......all the
others sitting together...  manan not there.....

Aliya: im happy ....bcozz this diving made nandu talk to manik......

Navya: I hope before this trip complete....they be together......

Manik comes....next chit guys.....

Aliya : I will do it......

She picks up.......

they move to different places like .......Kerala bcozz of navya for boat racing ..........Rajasthan bcozz of Dhruv for desert racing.......after Rajasthan manan are talking to each other....lets wait and see....destiny kaha lejayegi.....

To be continued.....

ISHQ....PYAAR .....MOHABBAT (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें