"They're coming too?"

"Duh, they get to pick their own friends when we decide to get another pet. I found Vit as an egg that was abandoned, luckily his egg was still warm. When he was a little older and apparently smarter than the average bird, we took him to a pet store to get him a friend but he didn't find anyone. I took him out for a walk the next day, he heard her being attacked and saved her, to say the least she followed us home and they became best friends. So they get to choose their new baby brother or sister." I stated.

"Wow."

"Alright, the top three buttons that say "L1" "L2" "L3" is the Library." I said, pressing "L1", after a few seconds the door opened up to the bottom floor of the library. "The middle of the other two floors is open and has stairs if you don't feel like going to the elevator, and the roof is glass so until dark it's all natural lighting, outside, one entire wall is made up of sun panels so everything is powered by the sun, anyway we have a copy of every book in the world, even the ones in different languages. Everything is organized by genre and author. There's a few computers in the middle of the room there, each of them has the exact locations the books should be on the shelf, section, and floor."

"Wow, wonder who organized it all, and did the rest of the house? Can't all be the same person, that would be impossible." Luke mumbled to himself.

"I did," I answered, "mom and dad gave us a choice at an extracurricular class, I chose sketching out buildings, building them, computer things, and interior/exterior designs, Ace chose a veterinarian course. This entire house was last year's final exam for me, which I only had two months to finish. Mom and dad took a two month long vacation to Italy. Ace and I stayed in our tree house we built and took over Alpha for those two months, while I finished building, designing, and organizing everything."

"Wait, those aren't normal classes one takes in high school."

"Yeah, we started doing home school because I was somehow bullied in grade school." I said nonchalantly. "OK, now to our floor, "AA" for Ace and Aki." I said, leading everyone back to the elevator. Before we got to our floor, though, the doors opened at VN where Vit and Nera were waiting. "You two coming with us?" They nodded their heads, "OK, grab your leashes and harnesses." I told them, to which Vit picked up his in his beak, while Nera grabbed hers with the tip of her tail.

"Wait, what about his tail feathers?" As Luke finished Vit, strolled in, lifting his tail straight up, and not fanned out. "OK.... Never mind then." With that, the doors shut and down we went to our floor, finally.

"OK, let's grab our stuff, our rooms are on the right side of the hall so go ahead and choose either of the two on the left." I said picking up my bag and one of the other bags. "Whose bag is this one?"

"Ah, that's mine." Luke said, I knew it was, but I'm giving Ace a chance to grab one of Fushigi's bags and help her out. "But isn't that heavy? I can carry it..." his words trailed off as I easily lifted up my bag, the bag I was asking about plus one more of his.

"Grab your bags and choose a room." I gestured towards the rooms with my head.

"I'll take this one," Fushigi said, walking out of the room directly in front of Ace's room.

"Cool, I'll take this one then." Luke said, opening the one in front of mine "Damn! These rooms are huge and fancy! What the hell?" He shouted tumbling backwards.

"Really? Looks normal to us, right Ace?"

"Yeah."

"Then what the hell do your rooms look like?"

"Basically the same as yours but with a few modifications... That I may have added while building the place. Let's, uh, start with his room." I said, opening his door. "His room is made with him in mind, starting from the bottom up, there's hardwood mahogany flooring, with a pitch black shaggy rug, walls are painted green camouflage, ceiling is black, night stand is black with a mahogany top, same with his desk for his computer, night stand has a little finger scanning switch on the bottom side to open his wall vault, which is a good half of his wall next to his bed, the two doors over there lead to his walk in closet and bathroom, and finally the wall across from the hallway door is entirely made out of inch thick bulletproof glass, which is covered by two sets of curtains, one is to block out the sunlight, which is black, and the other is merely decoration with the green camo coloring, his bed is a king sized bed made of mahogany wood, highest quality mattress and pillows of course, two sets of black sheets and two camo, and lastly the comforter is black one side and camo on the other."

"What's in his vault?" Luke asked. Ace walked over to the night stand and scanned his finger. The wall opened up to a huge walk-in gallery of weapons, from the smallest to the largest types, knives, guns, grenades, a fridge of poisons, etc. He even put a lab table in there so he can make his poison.

"When did you put an entire lab in here without me noticing?"

"When you were out on one of your missions, I think."

"Ah, nice touch. There were times I could've used this... Anyway, on to mine, I guess." I said leaving his room and opening my door, "mine is basically identical to his except my rug is grey and walls are black with a map painted on with other designs as well, like dragons here and there, and other things I felt like painting, my ceiling is the darkest blue with the galaxy painted on it with glow in the dark paint, sheets are black, grey, and some are black with stars. I have a large mahogany computer desk over there next to my bed and a small desk with a mirror for makeup here between my closet and bathroom. Well, satisfied now?"

"Well you said your room is identical, which means you have a large vault too?"

"You're right," I said, going over to my computer, and typing in my password, then pressed my finger on the DNA testing needle, "This is mine." It's quite a bit larger considering it spins. "I have four sections to mine, first is weapons, second is electronics, third is a stage, and fourth is my meditation area, which I'll lock myself in for a few hours."

"Nice upgrades, those weren't there before, I think it was like mine but with your weapons and electronics."

"Yeah, but anyway let's go to bed I'm tired." I said stretching out my arms.

"Agreed." Ace and Fushigi said.

"Good idea, we have Halloween and apparently your birthday tomorrow, plus the fact we are going to the pet store to pick out a cat for you. So, uh, night guys." Luke said leaving mine and into his, Ace and Fushigi followed suit. Vit and Nera decided to camp in my room though. After getting changed and setting my playlist on repeat to relax me, I crawled into bed. Just before I passed out I felt Vit and Nera curl up together at the foot of my bed.