Chapter 2

DONOVAN

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

DONOVAN

    She walks over to me so gracefully, it's almost like she's gliding. She handles the crop with care as she hands it over and like the good sub she is, she awaits for my next command.

    "Bend over on the couch, knees on the floor, and hands behind your back."

    Without hesitation or argument, she does so. I get up and stand behind her, and slide my tie off my neck, and bind her hands. I check how tight the restraint is.

    "What's your safe word angel?"

    "Trois, Sir," she says breathlessly. I bet, if I was to check her right now, she'd be sopping wet.

    "Good girl."

    I take a look at her face, and I can see she's already to go to her subspace. I spank her ass with my hand to bring her back.

    "I haven't given you permission to go to your subspace angel. Do I need to punish you already?" I ask sternly.

    "No, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir."

    "Final warning, don't disobey me again. I haven't touched you yet angel, and I want you to feel it."

    I roll up my sleeves, because I know I'm getting ready to put in some work. I grab the newly oiled crop, and softly drag the crop from the nape of her neck down to her spine to the tip of her tailbone. At the first stripe, she gasps.

    "Not a sound! I want complete silence."

    She clamps down her mouth, and closes her eyes.

    "No angel, I want to see those beautiful browns, and I want to see tears. You're so beautiful when you cry."

    I give her another stripe turning her golden skin a perfectly shade of pink on the other cheek. Fuck, I was already hard walking in here; I have to pace myself so that this doesn't end before it should. I see her eyes begin to water up.

    "Just breathe angel, breathe."

    She takes a breath, and I wait a moment for her to get her bearings. Her browns to my pale jades, I give her another stripe, this time with full force, and I finally see a tear. I smack, never in the same spot, and then take a moment. I may be a sadist, but I prefer a pleasurable pain to my subs vs just pure pain. I continue this pattern for about fifteen minutes, I see she's gone to her subspace, and I allow it. The only sounds we hear in the open space is our breathing, the smacking of her ass with the crop, and the hum of the refrigerator.

    I make a last minute decision for my last smack, and I smack her drenched cunt. Isis comes out of her subspace and gasps loudly. I smirk, and I unbuckle my belt, my pants, and unzip them.

    "Just checking to make sure you're with me angel."

    I take myself out, my cock dripping with precum, place myself at her opening, and slowly go in. She gasps, then moans, and closes her eyes. Fuck, I live for her reaction every time I slide right in her. As expected, she's soaked. When I'm finally to the hilt, I myself have to take a breath, or I will lose the control I'm proud of having. I pull out all the way to the tip, and slam forward. Still without a sound, Isis has her eyes on my me as best she can.