♕ All better ♕

I know I updated like an hour ago but this was just too cute for me not to publish, I couldn't wait.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? You're not very responsible," mumbled Jaehyun as he and Chaehyun entered the practise room, a small toddler between them each of his her small hands being held by the older boys.

The boys looked up, eyes instantly goin to the little girl dressed in tights, a bright pink tutu and a shirt with a princess on it. They recognised the little girl to be Chaehyun's two year old cousin.

"I'm sure, shut up. I wanted to give my gran a break." The door closed behind them as the group walked towards the three. Immediately, the smaller girl panicked and latched onto the only familiar person she knew, her tiny fingers curled around Chaehyun's arms and she looked up at him with wide eyes.

"I knew it! Lachlan's a Father! I knew he was hiding a kid!" Mark screamed.

Chaehyun looked up at him with wide eyes. "Mark this is my cousin, Yuri. You've met her about three times."

Mark lowered his arms and nodded slowly sitting down. Haechan pushed his head teasingly as Taeyong kneeled down in front of the toddler. She clung to Chaehyun for a few moments before her brain clocked on and she realised that she recognised these men.

Shyly, she reached out to Taeyong who's eyes lit up. He stood up and bent down to lift her into his arms. Within five seconds, Yuri was smitten. Touching his hair and face, giggling whenever he said something. Chaehyun couldn't believe his eyes.

"Are you joking me! Even two year olds find him attractive! What the hell?! Yuri, big cousin Lachlan—" Chaehyun was cut off by a loud shriek of delight as Taeyong rubbed his nose against her cheek. "I hate my life. I brought her here to give me an excuse not to work and she just ditched me. Oh my god. I got ditched by a two year old."

Taeyong turned around and raised his eyebrows. "You brought her here because what?"

Chaehyun plastered on a grin. "To do the best work I can because she gives me fuel and I love her. My little angel!" He fell back against the wall with a huff, he took her pink princess bag off of his back and placed it next to his.

Taeyong went to bouncing the two year old causing her to scream and laugh. The two turned towards the mirrors where Yuri pointed to herself and then to Taeyong.

It wasn't long before Taeyong had to get back to practising his own bit, he placed Yuri down and watched as the first person she went to was Chaehyun, who was actually practising his move with Doyoung. He immediately stopped when he felt two small hands wrap around his leg, glancing down, two big brown eyes stared back up at him.

She lifted up her arms, chanting his name over and over and jumping slightly. The other members stopped to watch the scene as Chaehyun sighed and lifted the two year old up. Her arms went around his neck and she pressed kisses all over her big cousins face. Chaehyun laughed at the show of affection from his little cousin.

"I can't believe you betrayed me did Taeyong! You little devil."

She pouted. "I sorry."

Chaehyun ended up breaking, he smiled widely at the small girl in his arms and kissed her cheek. He carried her over to Haechan. Yuri's mouth opened wide and her eyes lit up in excitement as Haechan patted down her hair, calling her cute.

"He thinks I'm cute," she tried to tell Chaehyun, her speech wasn't the best considering she was only two and ended up coming out jumbled but Chaehyun understood since he had heard Haechan say it in the first place.

"He can't call you cute! I'm the only one that can call you cute." He pouted and Yuri gasped, turning to Haechan.

"Oh no!" Haechan made a face of panic and she turned back to Chaehyun, her hands came up to his cheeks and she stretched to kiss his forehead making his heart swell. "All Better?"

"All better, thank you Yuri. You're very loving today. You smacked me with some Lego yesterday." Yuri only stared at him before nodding slowly. She then began to look around as Haechan and Chaehyun chuckled.

It wasn't long before Taeyong returned and Yuri got all shy again, hiding her face in Chaehyun's shoulder.

"No you're not supposed to have crushes yet! I thought I was the only boy you love?" Yuri looked up at him and sighed.

"And Daeyoon too!"

"But me more right?"

Taeyong chuckled. "Chaehyun she's two! Stop making her choose between you and your brother."

Chaehyun glared and turned back to Yuri. "Fine. Who do you love more. Me, who was actually there at your birth! Or Taeyong who you've met three times?"

Yuri didn't hesitate before responding. "Taeyong."

"Oh wow." Chaehyun huffed. "Well in that case I love your brother more than you."

Chaehyun was referring to Yuri's older brother, who was 7. Yuri frowned and shook her head. "No me more!"

"Woah, she really is related to you."

"Not if she keeps choosing boys over me."

For the rest of the day, Chaehyun was frowning as Yuri continuously left him for his members, she was growing up too fast for his liking.

______________
I have not stopped writing for my unpublished stuff and this idea came in mind. So I hope you liked it.
I know I updated an hour ago but I decided that I couldn't contain myself.

Thank you for reading. This was not proofread.

Thank you for the support!

You are appreciated 💕

- Blue x