19. Lampredotto

My brother can be a pain in the ass so if he gets on your nerves feel free to call me. I will get on his nerves in return ;)

I was laughing after getting Kaden's text in the morning. Maybe I'll call him if Vincent gets too moody. We exchanged numbers last night and after going home he texted me.

"Good morning beautiful," Vincent said snaking his arms around my waist from behind. He kissed my neck sucking on the skin. "You smell so good," he whispered in my ear.

I loved when he would pay attention to my neck so much. He bit me on my neck and let out a small moan. "What're you doing?" I asked.

"Ravishing my roommate of course," I could feel him smiling against my skin as he left pepper kisses all over my back.

"We've to be at work in forty minutes," I said as his hands found its way up my shirt, unhooking my bra. His fingers were on my nipples teasing them as he pinched them. "But..," I moaned when his fingers pinched harder on my nipples.

"I'll be quick I promise," he got down on his knees and slowly took my pants off. His hands landed on the smooth curve of my ass. "They are so beautiful," he squeezed one of them and lightly spanked it. I let out a soft moan.

"Lean down baby girl," he said and I obeyed him. "I would like to eat you out today.... from behind," he said.

"Oh," I didn't know what to say. Getting eaten out both ways is an unfamiliar sensation for me. Terrance did eat me out once or twice but never from behind.

He kissed my bottom and started spreading my butt cheeks wide, very slowly. I was frozen the whole time, a little nervous at the same time. One of his fingers dips into my pussy to find it wet. "Oh baby girl you are so wet already," with that he leaned forward and starts fucking my butt hole with his tongue. Vincent was going slow and gentle at first letting me get used to this. I was starting to like it.  Unfortunately he stopped what he was doing. "You like having my tongue there?"

"Oh fuck yes," he went back down to business. It was a different sensation but a good kind. Slowly his thrusts were getting rough with his tongue digging deep inside with time. I let out a loud moan. Shit this was starting to feel so good. I squealed and arched my back as his tongue goes in and out in a rhythm. One of his hands travelled down below and his fingers found its way up my pussy again. He rubbed my clit as he continued to eat my ass. It was too much for me.

He pulls out, his tongue then licks its way down to my pussy. He licked and sucked on my clit till I was close to my release, with a loud moan I came and Vincent licked up my juices. I was still breathing heavily from the intense orgasm. He lets go of me and gets up. "I don't want to go to work today."

That's when I remember that I've to be at work in a few minutes. I needed a minute to recover from that amazing orgasm. "Shit Vincent we'll be late," with shaky legs I stride across my room to get my clothes out of the closet. I was a little disappointed that we couldn't continue what we were doing but work was important.

"But.. I'm the boss. I can go to work any time I want," he said protesting.

"I can't. Also if we reach there late at the same time people will suspect," I reasoned. After getting out my work uniform, I  was about to change but then I see my clothes scattered all over the floor. Seeing the mess, I walked towards the pile of clothes and lean down to pick it up. I hear the familiar sound of foil pack tearing but I ignored it. That's when I feel Vincent behind me. "Vincent what're you..."

All of sudden I feel his dick inside me, thrusting hard into my pussy. "Fuck," I moan loudly. My pussy was wet from the orgasm I had before but it wasn't used to Vincent's big cock. "I couldn't control myself when I saw that beautiful ass of yours in the air. I will be quick I promise. Also I don't think your boss will mind," he thrust inside me again but this time it was slow. All my worries was being late to work was long forgotten.

He started out with slow thrusts. "Is it okay babe?" He asked.

"No faster," I answered breathing heavily.

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yes I am," I replied, a little too impatiently. He started pounding into me harder this time. The sound of my moans mixed with the sound of his balls hitting my ass filled the air. He felt so good inside me. My pussy engulfed his cock with each thrust. After a few moments I could feel my orgasm coming. I was so close. Vincent kept on thrusting inside me."I am gonna come now Vincent,"I raised my ass to meet his thrusts and that's when I came. I screamed Vincent'a name as pleasured surged through me. My body shook as I came holding onto my bed for my dear life.

But it didn't deter Vincent. He held onto my hips and kept on pounding into me mercilessly till he was close to his release. He went silent for a moment and groaned loudly as he cum inside me. 

...

My exams are not finished yet but I was procrastinating a lot so I decided to write a short chapter for you guys.