14

Cole end up pouring herself another cup, surprisingly the vodka didn't get her tipsy as fast as the Hennessy did. She held her drink in her hand as she moved her hips to the beat of a song she didn't know. She was really too busy hyping her best friend up who was currently bent over with her hands on her knees shaking her ass.

"Yess bitch!" Cole yelled reaching down to tap her ass. The two of them laughed and started dancing together, they were holding hands moving their hips from side to side.

"Girl— why is this bitch dancing all in Marcel face." Sierra swiftly turned them around so Cole didn't have to look back. Gina's back was facing Marcel and she was bent over as well shaking her ass. Marcel was having a conversation with Jim and Carlos. He wasn't too much worried about Gina but considering how close she was and him being a man, he did take a few looks her way.

"It's cool.. watch this." Cole held a devious smile on her face as she spotted a guy literally inches away from her. She tapped him on the shoulder and whispered in his ear. "Dance with me."

She wasn't mad that Marcel was acting like the two of them were just friends but reading that zodiac book gave her the upper hand. He was an alpha male, he didn't like to be chased but he did love doing the chasing. She knew he already had feelings for her so it was going to be easy to make him jealous. Although he only like to show it in privacy most of the time, she was going to make him show everyone who he really belonged too.

The guy didn't hesitate to take Cole into his arms as she started off moving her hips to Playboy by Fireboy DML. She had her hands on his shoulders as she rolled her hips against him.

Jim spotted her first as his eyes widen in surprise, Marcel stared at him confused then follow his eyes to what had his attention. Carlos did the same and his eyes widen too but then he smiled. "And she can dance.." Carlos says shaking his head as he gazed at Cole admiringly. Jim reached over and smack him in the chest then looked over at Marcel to see him clenching his jaw as he watch the scene in front of him.

His eyes were watching the man like a hawk as he dance with Cole. He even saw the guys hand graze her butt, it took everything in him not to get up from his seat. Once Cole had enough of dancing with the guy, she thanked him for the dance and then started dancing by herself. Sierra was dancing with some guy and she didn't want to interrupt.

She wasn't dancing by herself for long, Marcel had swept her up into his arms smoothly. The action took her by surprise but that didn't stop her from wrapping her arms around his neck. "I was wondering when the birthday boy was gonna come get his dance." She said a smile on her face

"I didn't think you wanted to dance with me, you seem preoccupied with dude." He stated, Cole laughed surprised that her little plan worked. He's jealous..

"Well, you seemed preoccupied with Gina.." Cole shot back shrugging her shoulders lightly. She could feel her jealousy creeping back up on her.

"I'm not worried about her, I know who I want.." he replied hands moving down to grip both her ass cheeks in his hand. He was staking his claim.. showing everyone that I was his. Cole thought to herself, remember reading about it in the book.

"Oh yeah? Who?" Cole asked playfully, pretending to wonder. "What she look like?"

Marcel chuckled pulling her closer, his warm hands caressed her lower back just above her pants line. "She has beautiful chocolate skin.. pretty brown eyes that turn hazel in the sunlight.." his eyes trailed down to her lips. "Soft, thick.. plump lips.." his eyes gazed at every part of her face.

"Oh.." was all Cole could say. She was stunned by his response.. and turned on. Her eyes traveled to his lips as she awaited for him to make his move. His head leaned down slowly and place a soft kiss against her lips. Cole pulled away her hands against his chest. "Can we leave?" Cole asked.