Entry 6: The Truth Hurts

Dear.....Fuck it.

Today I find myself pacing across the floor. Today I find myself in panic. Because I hear Oh I hear it, The sound of a guys' voice. The yelling is still clear beneath my floor. Okay I am getting ahead of myself Let me explain how It got to this.

I woke up excited at first for today me and Savannah yes, Savannah a lovely name. A goddess of a name. Anyway We had planned to meet up for a run in the park after she realized we lived in the same building. But as I woke up, I woke to the sound of a door slamming. And raised voices that was not just her voice.

"Come on babe, Let's just go for a couple of hours...." A guys voice I hear. Her response is inaudible to me.
Slam! He must of hit a wooden surface with his fist in annoyance by whatever she said.

"You're being unfair, I go to your stupid art galleries, Come with me for some drinks and then we can come back here and-" His voice is filled with irritation and persuasion all at once. I tune out the rest I do not want to hear anymore of that, I must not.

I am pacing back and forward trying to calm down, Trying to decide whether or not I should go down there and interfere. By the tone of his voice it sounds as if things could go wrong real fast.

"Well if they're so stupid then why do you even go?" She snaps back at him giving him the some attitude back but with more hesitance in her voice.

"Don't try and act like you don't know, Why else would I?" His tone is sharp growing louder, Losing patience.

"Well I don't want to, You can go by yourself if you want to be this way." She sounds uncomfortable and hearing this puts me even more at an unease as well.

"Come on, Don't be like that... You don't want to try and..." I am not catching all of it and honestly I am a bit relieved.

His words are like a slithering snake and I grow more disgusted the more I hear him speak. How can I just stand here and listen to this? I pace quicker, More anxious than ever.

"No... Don't touch me! You think you can just act this way..." She shouts at him and finally I start to head for my door when I hear a Crash!

"Get the hell out! I said NO. Just go..." She yells at him, Her voice shaking.

I stop, My hand on the door knob ready to go if need be but I hear the door slam loudly and then silence... I can only guess he gave up for the day and left angrily. I suppose I did not need to even get involved, She can sure handle herself. Of course she can.

Today has had me on edge, We were supposed to hang out, But now that will not happen. And now I know things I wish I did not know... The two things I learned the most today, She has an Asshole boyfriend And It's true what they say

The Truth Hurts.

Today: (-_-) , (✖╭╮✖) , (⋋▂⋌)