twenty four

Brian was finally being discharged after a few days of bed rest, numerous tests and countless hours spent crying. In all honesty, it had been me doing the most crying. I hated seeing my Bri in pain or upset. On a more positive note, the band was closer than ever following the news of Brian's diagnosis. Pain brings people together, doesn't it?

It all felt a bit surreal to me. Past Roger would never be able to even imagine a situation like the one we were in. How could something so horrible happen to one of us? What awaited us in our fate now?

Will we ever be the same again?

"Love of my life, you've hurt me," I sang quietly under my breath as I watched Brian with his eyes glued to the window of my car, his expression not changing once. Just the blank, melancholy expression he wore everytime he thought we weren't going to notice.

John offered to drive, most likely because I have been distraught and very unstable lately. Normally, I wouldn't let anyone go near my steering wheel. However, the past few days had been full of surprises, so what's another one added to the pile? I opted to sit by Brian in the back seat, wanting to stay close to him at all times so Freddie allowed me to, sitting in the passenger seat by John. They held hands the whole car ride.

I was never a really calm person; that's a well known fact. Quite the diva I am. But I really did not know how to cope with the ice of this tragedy broken, all hell able to break loose. Normally if bad news broke, I'd throw tantrums, scream, drink. Yet in the situation we were in, I felt as though I could not do anything; I was numb. Numb to the overwhelming pain I let take over me. Perhaps I was in that state because I knew what was drawing near.

I knew it was only a matter of time before his departure. I mean who knows when it could happen, it could happen tomorrow or in ten years. But the fact that his time with us is cut short and in that limited time he will be suffering greatly hurts like no other.

When John pulled the car up in our driveway and I forced myself out with all of my strength and willpower, Brian and I linked eyes. A frail smile formed on his face, and I could see his death written all over his expression. I surpressed the screams that wanted to escape my trembling lips, and ran inside the house, storming into my room with hot tears sliding down my cheeks and Brian chasing after me. He grabbed me with each of his slender hands on each of my shoulders, forcing me to look him in the eye.

"Roger, what's wrong?" He asked in an alarmed tone. I snapped.

"What's wrong?? Brian, you're going to die! You're going to die and I'm going to be alone and Queen isn't going to have a guitarist and we're going to lose an all-round amazing person!" I screeched in his face, tears freely flowing down my face.

"Rog," Brian softly whimpered, beginning to weep. I leaned in to press his bony shoulder against my forehead and wrapped my arms around his torso, holding onto my love for dear life. "I'm not going to die yet, love. I'm going to annoy you for so many more years, don't you even worry about that."

I'm sure his light-hearted joke was supposed to make me crack a smile, but I cried even harder. I could feel the fabric of his shirt getting drenched underneath my face. His hands grabbed ahold of my damp face, and he kissed me harshly, the space between our crotches growing smaller with every breath we took. His mouth moaned against mine, a fistful of his hair clenched in one hand and the other resting on his nether region.

"Brian, baby, I-"

"Shh. Don't talk."

Articles of clothing were shed as our lips continued to dance together, the fire inside of me thriving as if it were our first time with each other. After his lips left mine lonely, they were soon around my length, his head bobbing up and down, and his eyes blinking innocently up at me. His mouth engulfed the entirety of my cock, swallowing around me before choking and coming back up to catch a breath. I kept myself from screaming his name over and over again; he had told me not to speak.

Before I could release into his pretty little mouth, he stopped, stood up, and bent me over. Neither of us spoke a word. His tongue slid smoothly into my tight hole which earned him a low groan. His tongue wandered and played around in every tiny crevice in such a way I'd never experienced before. I could not speak if I wanted to, I was truly speechless.

Seconds after his tongue exited me, I heard a familiar tearing of a small packet. I did not turn to face him. He slid into me slowly, but slowly sped up as he felt me relax around him. The sound of him thrusting in and out of me at a fast pace echoed. My arms collapsed from under me when I reached my high, moaning loudly as I painted the bedsheets white with several spurts. Brian continued to fuck my shaking body mercilessly after my climax, reaching his own a minute later with a near-scream before pulling out, tying the open end of the condom off, and disposing of it. Without speaking, he snuggled my body close to his after the whole ordeal, kissing my forehead numerous times tenderly.

An hour later, I heard him whisper, "I love you," right before he fell asleep.