An egghead's lecture

Dear Readers, inspiration is great! Once again, I thank to you for your strong support! ^^ :) 

The story continues! I have added some elements, scientific of their kind, so don't hesitate to ask any questions!

Also, if you liked the part, hit the vote and let me know! Thank you! ^^ 

Yours sincerely: The author

Judy, Nick, Violet, Lilla, Bonnie and Stu finally went out of the police car and stepped on the ground. They stood at one place for a while, breathing the fresh evening air. It certainly struck Nick and Lilla, who needed it most. The police officers had surrounded them and waited to hear what their Chief had to say. Finally, Nick turned at them:

"Men" he started. "You have proven your bravery. But brace yourself – this is just the beginning of a long and costy war... the Agency will never give up on chasing us, not after all we did to them."

Nick was right. The Agency was well known among its victims for its elite agents and the hazard they presented to anyone. But despite the fearsome nature of the assassins in question, Judy and Nick had already neutralized four of the most capable. And all this happened in no time. It was a hard strike for the Agency. They had never experienced something like this. The loss was great, and someone had to pay...

"We shall hold them at bay" Nick spoke again. All of the officers remained silent. They all knew... and, in fact, understood Nick's state. It was not easy to be in the center of the events. But balancing was one of Nick's most presentable features and if someone had to be talented in order to achieve goals on such matter, that was exactly him.

"My gratitude once again, men..." Nick greeted again. "Now, let's go. I think we have a friend to visit and comfort. The horror he has experienced is no lesser than ours".

At that same moment, Nick thought of professor Rattensberg. How was he supposed to apologize? Nick highly doubted if the old rat would even let them in his house... At some point, he doubted if Henry was alive at all... Maybe they were all guilty for the troubles they had thrown him into. The Agency probably sought him as well. By providing shelter to Judy and Violet, he was a pure enemy in their eyes... Agents would chase after him till the end. And after that, they would turn their attention at his children... Moreover, they would be after Violet as well...

No! Nick thought as he focused his sight in front I will not let them defile... It is my duty to stop them!

"Nick?" Judy asked, as she grew concerned. "What is wrong?" she patted him on the shoulder.

Nick's fur bristled. He growled so loud, that everyone jumped.

"NICK???? Is everything okay?" Judy stuttered, now really scared. Her ears lopped.

Nick looked at her and Judy lost her breath.... His eyes....

"NICK! PLEASE, HOLD ON!" She screamed. Nick's eyes were glowing in light green... He had his pupils dilated... What was happening to him???

"Judy.... The needle they shot me with, while I was held hostage... there.... There must have been.... Something... in.... it..." Nick could not continue, as he saw the Moon....

"HOOWLLLLLLLL!" He soared his voice against it. Judy shook out of fear. She was ready to start running.

Everyone surrounded him. The police officers stood on guard, ready to catch and tie him if necessary.

"QUICK! THE ANTIDOTE!" Lilla shouted. B took out a syringe and stabbed it at Nick's back. He rolled on the ground and writhed, as he growled and stared at B with a hostile expression.... Some time passed, before Nick could restore his sanity.