85

"Hey guyssss. So I'm doing a QnA today!!!" I smiled towards the camera.

"So first question, 'Thoughts on Why Don't We and who's lane are you in?" I read.

"So this is going to be an extremely long answer because I have always loved this band since like June of 2017, and recently I have been OBSESSED." I yelled.

"So these boys, genuinely have the most beautiful fucking voices you will ever fucking hear. Like what the fuck. At seventeen years old I was doing fucking drugs and sneaking out of the house. And then at nineteen I was trying to figure out what the fuck I should do with my life. Okay so, Zach is seventeen, Daniel and Jack are nineteen, and Corbyn and Jonah are twenty." I said.

"Right so, Zach has the most angelic and beautiful voice ever, like hello? Then Daniels voice is amazing and his FUCKING EYES HAVE YOU SEEN HIS FUCKING EYES? STUNNING LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS THIS HUMALY POSSIBLE?" I yelled.

"THEN JACK, his hair? Beautiful. His eyes, stunning. His voice? Fuck, it's amazing." I giggled.

"But like uhm yes. And then moving onto Corbyn. His hair looks so soft, not gonna lie." I laughed.

"BUT WHAT IM GETTING AT IS THEY ALL ARE PERFECT, THEIR VOICES ARE PERFECT." I said, feeling quite jealous, as I slammed my hands on the desk in front of me, soon laughing in pain.

"Nah, like gimme that type of voice please." I laughed.

"AND TO ANSWER THE LAST QUESTION IM IN JONAH'S LANE BUT IM ONE YEAR OLDER THAN HIM SO FUCK." I laughed.

"Oh, and I have a boyfriend." I laughed, as JJ sat up from the bed, saying,

"Wow, thanks for acknowledging me." As he chuckled.

"Yup." I said, then winking at him.

"But for real, this isn't even a QnA anymore, ima just upload it with the title "Obsessing Over Why Don't We" I giggled.

"Well that was an easy video, Bye bitches." I laughed.

"But for real though, if JJ ever fucks up again, and any why don't we member above the age of eighteen, wants to propose to me, PLEASE DO! I WILL SAY YES I SWEAR I FUCKING LOVE YOU ALL." I yelled, as JJ looked at me in very pissed off manner, causing me to laugh even more.

"Um excuse me?" He laughed.

"Bubba, I love you. But I also love Why Don't We." I laughed, running over to the bed and kissing JJ on the cheek.

"Bye KAY-NATION! Holy fuck I haven't said Kay-Nation in such a long time. It feels good that it's back." I giggled, running back over to shut the camera off, since Kelly wasn't here.

I literally love Why Don't We so I'm sorry if you don't 😂

Question: What is (or was) your favorite school subject?

Mine: History/Civics. (If you ever need help hmu)