Chapter 2-Waking up

"What do you mean, 'say again'?"

"Repeat what you just said"

"Issy?" Døv was getting worried at this point, why would she need to repeat her name?

"Yea, who's that?" Døv was almost frantic at this point but keeping she's keeping herself put together.

"You?"

"I know a lot of things and that isn't my name." Isabella stated with a cold stare, piercing Døv right in the heart

"But it is!" She started to get tears in her eyes, this couldn't be happening, this was one of her worst fears. Being forgotten or forgetting a loved one. "You are Issy!" Her emotions were getting the better of her and she was both frustrated and upset at the same time.

"You know how I'd love to stay around and chat, I have to find a way out of this dump. It looks like it hasn't been cleaned in at least a couple years." Isabella grimaced as she flicked a nonexistent piece of dust off of her shoulder.

This had to be her right? She had the same fire-orange hair that fell in smooth, effortless curls around her shoulders. Her face had the same pink tinge on her cheeks. But her personality was completely different. She never used to be like this, what happened to her happy, bubbly and overall cheerful disposition? She had changed, like she still had aspects of Isabella, almost like her shell was still there, but her soul and heart had changed. She had to ignore the heartache for now, Like Isabella said; they have to find a way out.

"You know what?" Døv is broken out of her trance by Isabella's voice. "You can stay here wallowing in your depressing thoughts, but I'm going to find a way out of here. (And away from you)." She mumbled the last part most likely hoping Døv didn't hear it, but she did and damn that stung. But she didn't have time for emotions now, she had to find out what was going on.