"Why are you-"

"Wearing a wig." He said like it was the obvious thing ever that he was wearing a wig. I nodded. "I really like wearing wigs that's long, so you know, to feel more like a girl." He gave me a blow kiss.

"I see." To my relief he finally left the bathroom so I could pee.

"Ok long story short, she just needed help." I sit on my chair and put my bag down beside it. My small computer table was surprisingly neat. I guess Daniella cleaned it for me.

"Hmm. Okay if you say so." Jack says looking at me like I wasn't telling something he needed to know.

"Yah." I smiled. "By the way why weren't you guys at the celebration party?"

"Oh that thing?" Melida said typing on her computer. "We were going to go there but Daniella had an idea."

"What idea?"

"We should all go to the club, so we did. And boy that was so much fun." Jack cheered.

"It really was." Patrick says randomly. I turn to look at him and he smiles.

"By the way where's James?"

"He went back to London, he's coming back soon though." Jack says.

"He lives in London?" I asked shockingly.

"I know right? He doesn't really act like one." Melida scoffed.

"Well yeah James is from London, and I tell you his family is pretty rich." Jack winks.

I enjoyed talking to the three of them. It almost made me forget the whole situation with Zach.

Until I saw him.

Me and Melida went to the main floor cause we were asked to do some chores and Scarlett and Riley were going to tell us what it will be. Since Mr. Rose is back we both thought that he'll tell us, but he was still weak.

"Aren't we statisticians who analyze data and help solve the problems in the company?" I asked. Inside I smiled to myself proud of what I just said. When I entered the company I had no idea what I was doing. But turns out I have to use math to do my job. 

Good thing I got a bachelors degree. Thx mom for forcing me to go university.

"So why are we doing chores outside of the company?"

"I don't know myself." Melida said in a bored surprised way. Wait did that make sense?

We waited until the people talking to Riley and Scarlett left.

"Hey girls." Scarlett smiled at the both of us. Riley smiled mostly at Melida. Wait do they know each other?

"Hey, so why are we doing chores?" Melida asked hurrying things up so she could get back to the office.

"I don't really know myself you should ask Riley over here." Scarlett said brushing her beautiful wavy her with her hand.

We turn our heads to Riley who was smiling at us.

"Mr. Rose specifically asked me to send you guys to a party store to buy these items." She gave Melida an envelope. "It has the items listed on a piece of paper inside and some money."

"Umm why exactly do we have to do this?" Melida asked confused staring at the envelope on her hand.

"Well other people are responsible for this like Mr. Maliffa's new assistant, but that person isn't here yet." Riley said looking around. "So Mr. Rose decided to give this job to you guys."

"That's weird." I said.

I never expected to go to a party store to buy things in the middle of my job.

We said goodbye to Riley and Scarlett and decided to walk to the store.

Melida was talking about how weird this was when I saw him.

Zachary.

And he was with a girl.

In any normal situation I would've just ignored this, but that certain girl Zachary was with, had Zachary's arm wrapped around her waist.

What the-

And then it happened. We made eye contact.

I looked away very quickly still embarrassed about the kiss.

I could still feel his piercing stare though. It was like he was daring me to look back at him again.

I won't certainly do that.

I could hear the girl Zachary was with laughing loudly. The other people they were with were laughing along.

"Zachary's such a funny guy isn't he?" The girl said.

"That's right, babe." Zachary replied.

Babe. Babe... BABE?!