Autobots

I was sleeping on the same table as before. I woke up to the feel someone moving. I figured it was a one of the Vehicons. But when I opened my eyes I rubbed them quickly before looking up to see a small blue but with a yellow bee coloured one, trying.. Keyword being: trying. They weren't very quiet.

They hadn't noticed me yet so I subtlely (don't know if that's how you spell it). I manage to get behind the big monster that was next to the bed or berth. The bots were busy looking at the giant silver titan. I slowly moved my hand to my improved hearing aids, that Soundwave modified for me. I pressed the button that sends a quick message. I watch as the blue bot speaks into her com link. Before doing something with a tube then hiding under a table thing opposite on me. Shortly after Knockout came in chatting with Lord-Big-Ego, with Soundwave in tow. They look around the room probably trying to find me.

I move out of my hiding space stretching "ugh that hurt" I said still stretching. "Then why were you there?" Knockout asked. I say nothing but look at Megatron, who Knockout told me was in charge before an accident. They too turn the him and look. Soundwave points at the wire that I attached to the back of Megatron head. Leading them to a blaster to Starscream face.

After the pair of Autobots escaped the asked me what happened and I quickly told them. It's been a day since then, I think I can't really tell time with no windows.

I was wondering the ship on Soundwave's shoulder as he walked to the main room. When we entered we were greeted its quite a sight. Apparently Megatron woke up, and was beating not-so-Lord-big-ego. Soundwave stopped for a second before continuing to his station. I ignored Starscream's sound of pain as I stared at the Purple screen. I was too inversed with the screen to notice Megatron standing over Soundwave looking down at me. "Who's this Soundwave" his voice snapped me out of the screen, as I whipped my head around to look at the Warlord. "Hello Lord Megatron" I stated.

TBC
Hope ya'll injoyed!