( 1 ) the flying car and parents' discovery

THE FLYING CAR AND PARENTS' DISCOVERY

Lillian was sitting on the couch, staring at the fire, with Fred and George by her side. Her parents were already back home, since the two houses were only separated by the Henderson's garden, they knew Lillian was staying over.

It wasn't unusual for them to leave their daughter over, when she wasn't sleeping at the Weasley's, Ron was the one staying over at the Henderson's.

To say Ron and Lillian were best friends would be an understatement. They were more like brother and sister. They had instantly bonded, even when they weren't able to stand yet.

Lillian walked by the coffee table, next to the chimney and grabbed the framed picture, causing her to smile. It was a shot of her and Ron —the twins could be spotted in the background, already being silly. In the moving picture, Lillian was on her knees and Ron was helping her stand up as she barely walked two small steps before Ron wasn't strong enough to hold her and they both fell down on the grass.

"Being emotional, Lilli ?" Fred asked cheerfully.

Lillian put down the frame, a huge smile still plastered on her lips.

"I love this picture so much."

George rubbed his hand over her head as they could hear Molly walk up the stairs.

"Children, I am off to bed. Don't wait too long, I know it's school break but try to get some rest,"she said before pointing a finger at the twins. "I count on you to stay calm and leave the house still."

"Yes ma'am !"

The kids waited slept in the living room and woke up in the middle of the night, skipping food and shower so they wouldn't make any noise. Ron brought down everybody's jackets from the rooms as quietly as possible, and tiptoed to the front lawn, where the car was parked.

"The parents are going to kill us if they find out." Ron muttered, silently opening the car door.

"Yeah but we can't leave Harry out there, you agreed with me on that plan." Lillian answered.

Ron gulped loudly and sat on the passenger's seat, Lillian and George behind. Fred was the one driving.

. . .

After what felt like hours of driving, the four kids finally made it to Privet Drive. Lillian soon noticed a house where a window had rungs.

"Look, it's here !"

They flew slowly until they made it right in front of the window. Harry was there, looking totally frightened for a second before recognizing his friends.

"Hi, Harry." Ron said.

"Ron ? Fred ! George ! Lillian !" Harry gasped, "What are you all doing here ?"