Ch.7 - Three Days, Three Problems, Three Headaches

Start from the beginning

Midoriya and Uraraka were quiet as he started to suck down the red liquid. Bakugou's hunger only worsening when he realized something, and his stomach tightened. His mouth separated from the blood bag and before he could really realize what was happening... he was vomiting up the blood into a garbage can near where he had been standing and resting moments before.

"F-fuck..." He muttered, looking down at the bag that was empty. His hand tightening around it as he looked back at Uraraka and Midoriya with venom in his eyes. "What the hell! Think its funny to give me blood that's not hers?"

Uraraka looked relieved to some extent but then handed him another bag. "Sorry... but I have to make sure. This one is (Name)-chan's blood... please drink it and then I'll tell you why I did it."

Bakugou's hunger was too great and thus he decided to do as told. Once he was feeling better and stronger he'd make sure to get the information out of the two morons who had tricked him into tricking someone else's blood.

He finished the other bag with no issues, looking back to the pair as he wiped the excess droplets of blood off his lips. Relief coming over him as it did with Midoriya and Uraraka. He was still exhausted though and the recent movement had made his body tired again. And thus, Bakugou sat back down onto the blankets and the makeshift bed that had been set up for him.

"That's a relief..." Uraraka sighed.

"And why would that be?" Bakugou looked at the female, eyebrows knitted together but still raised in suspicion.

"Well..." Midoriya muttered, only to cease speaking when something else caught his attention. "W-wait! Where's Eri-chan?"

"Who?" Bakugou looked dumbfounded.

"The small girl who was in here! I asked her to bring in some water in case your fever was still going strong... b-but where is she now?" Midoriya was frantic.

"Long white hair, red eyes?" Bakugou asked, seeing Midoriya shaking his head firmly. "She was here... then vanished when I asked who she was."

Midoriya's face fell, a look of terror coming onto it in the next moment. "W-wha...?"

"D-Deku-kun." Uraraka's own voice was shaky. "We need to get her back, now!"

Bakugou watched as the green haired male was quick to draw something out onto the floor. And Uraraka's muttering making the circle light up. After a few seconds, the image of the little girl from before came back, in a fetal-like position on the circle.

"Eri-chan!" Midoriya cried out loud, bringing the small girl in close to him. "Are you okay? What happened?"

Eri looked up at the green haired male, then slowly towards Bakugou. His eyes narrowed at her without him realizing it and the girl jumped again. She buried her face into Midoriya's shirt and held him tightly.

"The sleepy one is really scary when he's awake." She muttered, making Uraraka let out a small chuckle.

"Oh... did Kacchan scare you?" Midoriya smiled down at the child gently. "It's okay, he's just always been a little grumpy."

"The fuck did you call me?!"

"He's more loud and vulgar than anything, Eri-chan." Uraraka smiled widely. "Say! How about a cookie? We still have shortbread cookies left from the elder! Want one?"

Eri looked at the brown-haired woman and nodded shyly. Uraraka got up and dashed towards where the other rooms where. She returned a moment last with a decorated tin and opened it to the small girl. Inside were at least three dozen shortbread cookies, of which Uraraka was already drooling over.