Unexpected

Y/N's POV

After leaving my building, I drove fast to my business office. I still cannot forget how lonely those chocolate brown orbs when I met them the first time. I forced myself to put the brunette's face at the back of my mind to avoid missing what my architects are discussing during our meeting for a new project.

At 4 PM, I received a text message. I read it and my heart skipped a beat when I realized it's from the girl who had been in my mind the whole day, thamking me for today.

When I thought of what happened this morning, I felt like I want to make sure that it never happens to her again. So I decided to call Gerald.

"Hey, Gerald, is the Calvin Klein shoot finished?"

"Hey, Y/N/N, yeah, they're done. The staff just left, actually." Gerald answered.

"Good. Now, I need you to send me the video footage with the paparazzis and Kendall. All angles please." I requested.

"Sure thing, Boss. But what's it for, anyway?"

"I'll tell you once I've done this business. Only you and Oscar please. And if Oscar's not available, you can close early and bring it to me. I'll pay you overtime." I said.

"No problem, Boss. Oh! And by the way, Kendall got your number."

"What?!!! I told you to tell me first if someone asks for my number, Gerald."

"Sorry, Boss, she gave me those pleading look and you know me." Gerald apologized.

"Okay, it's fine. It can't be undone. Did you give her my full name?" I asked worriedly.

"Nah, I know that would be me losing my friend and boss." he joked.

"Good. No more, Gerald." I commanded.

"Yes, Boss."

I was about to leave my company building when our delivery guy, Oscar, arrived with the package from Gerald. I received it and told him that he can go home. I only trusted him when it comes to delivering important packages.

I met him and Gerald when I just arrived in New York. Gerald was working for a hotel that I stayed at while I was preparing and finalizing my new company in New York. His manager was a rude and I saw how their manager have treated them while I was staying there. After building my company, I decided to buy anoher building downtown. I made it as a studio and made sure that there are rooms for employees. I recruited Gerald and made him the manager of the studio. I gave him pne of the unita to be his own apartment so that anytime, he can be there and will never be late.

Oscar was one of those pizza delivery guys that has a family. I noticed him when he was delivering pizza at a hotel where Gerald was working at. He was so skinny and he seems to be just trying to make ends meet. I called for a pizza delivery and I got Oscar to deliver it for me. I talked to them and asked them both to work for me. I made sure they were covered, food, shelter, insurance and health benefits. Oscar has a family so I just bought the building where his family stayed at and renovated makibg sure that the building looked new and keeping the same tenants.

I asked Oscar and his wife to manage it for me so that not only Oscar has a job but also his wife.

I watched all of the footages of the paparazzi incident and called my guys for the business.