ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟺

She had me wrapped around her finger at this point and I knew I owed Arthur a lot for this. My suspenders are coming off as she's treating me with such kindness right now. I can't help but come to place my hands upon her waist. Her top seemingly holding on just by her breasts I would assume as it hasn't slid completely off by now. Selina looks me over with those lustful eyes once more and I'm a little shaken by how aroused she was and how I was too. With me, it seemed a hell of a lot more obvious. My chest is bare now as she's opening my shirt and her hands are placed upon my torso. It wasn't like I ate much so I wasn't like the strong men you saw around the more rich cities. Goosebumps form over me as her soft hands are just making me feel like a man on top of the world right now. "Are you sure this is what you want?"
I question as I gently pull her into me, she can only smile.
"This is exactly what I want, Mr. Sanders, all of you with all of me." Never thought I'd come across someone besides Sadie who would be willing to participate in fortification with me. I wasn't going too picky though, I would love to take a turn in cupid's ally with Sel.

I swallow harshly, this was a lot for two people who literally just met when the sun was just peaking at noon. Though, I felt the connection and I hoped she did as well. I sat there and allowed her to run her hands over my torso once more, she had me going now for sure, her nails soon scratching down my skin, now that was a whole new sensation. It was intense, I never thought I would feel the way that I did right now with someone. Even Sadie wasn't this good at getting me to where I needed to be. Though, would it be worth it to sleep with her right now? I wasn't sure, though, I couldn't focus through everything with this damn girl in front of me.
"You know, you don't have to be afraid to touch me. You're an outlaw, I feel as though you've done this before."
She made me blush in that moment, my entire form heating up as I just shook my head.
"You sure are somethin', Selina. Really."
"Why don't you take the time and show me what sort of 'something' I am."

That was just tempting but I felt as though I needed to cherish this girl, I had to. She was much too pretty to be treated like she was another whore that was found on the street. "Ya know, Sel... I... I don't think this is a good idea right now."

She's confused and a little embarrassed as she's quick to find something to cover herself up with. Yeah, I found her attractive. But, I felt something I had never felt before for a lady, that being the respect she deserved. "I'm sorry. Not like I don't wanna try this all with you, but, you're too amazin'. Too--- Good. I don't wanna taint that with you. But, I am 'bout to offer somethin' to you, if you will, come join us."

"Become a gang member? Are you serious? I swear on my father's life I would never fall into such disgraceful behavior."
"Selina, I know that's askin' a hell of a lot. Coming from a man who has killed people before in these few short months, but I want you with us... For the adventure."

Knew I got her there when she sat there and looked away for a moment, eyebrows narrowed as she sighs deeply. I knew Dutch wouldn't be all too happy with me, bringing an outsider into the gang, one of which had such a bad look on all of us being who we were. But I knew she wanted to experience everything and I would be the one to give that to her. So long as we didn't end up running into this ex-fiancé of hers. She looks at me with some fear in her eyes now, something I didn't want to see as I knew she was probably going to reject me and this potential relationship was going to become impossible. I couldn't go back to Blackwater anytime soon but I didn't want to miss this—- this opportunity with her.

"Mr. Sanders, the only thing I need you to promise me is the fact that no harm is going to come to me and that this word is never to get out to my mother. She would have me... She would rid me of my family so quick it would be insane."

"Ms. Hinton, with all due respect, I can't promise you things that I'm not sure will be kept. I can't sit there and tell you no harm will fall upon you. I've nearly been killed so many times, it's pathetic. I've had people stab me, cut me, all in the last few months and if you had removed my shirt just a bit more, you would've had more questions than you would've desired to even want to engage in all this with me. I also can't promise that word won't get out to your ma. That's just wishful thinking that no one knows our true names."

I wasn't making this anymore appealing to her. I just wish she listened to the part of the potential "adventure" she may have and though it's not an easy one, at least she'd realize that we don't always have bad intentions. She shakes her head for a moment, green hues are directing down to the wood paneled floor as she's trying to make up her mind. How was I to know it was going to be this hard? I was thinking a quick 'no' would pass her lips but yet, it doesn't look that way at the given moment. She's literally trying to figure out if she wants to come with me and it's making my heart race like a wild horse at the sight of someone trying to break 'em. I don't exactly know what to say, so I just kind of allowed my own gaze to divert around the room before I felt her eyes right back on me.

"Asher... I'll give this a go with you. Just know, this doesn't mean that I will stay."

I barely knew this girl and I already was jumping for joy within myself about all this.

"Surely you won't be disappointed, Selina. You won't... I--- When did you want to come with me?"
"Just give me the night, come for me in the morning."

With that I gave her a nod. "Also... Mr. Sanders, take care of yourself when you get a chance. You know exactly what I'm talking about."

I look down at myself before a blush arises upon my cheeks. A small laugh passes both of our lips before she comes up to me, places a kiss on my cheek, and then proceeds to lead me out of the door. I didn't know what to do with myself for the rest of the night. Couldn't go back to camp because I'd have to turn right back at dawn to collect Ms. Hinton. I chose to go and make my own camp just outside of Valentine. My situation was indeed taken care of, but that was the least of my worries. I was just worried about how Selina was going to go about being a gang member, I only hoped she would fit in as well. Micah better not get any smart ideas because by the looks of things, this girl was going to be mine at one point or another. Hopefully we'd share a better relationship than John and Abigail did within the camp. Who knows though. The other fella's might take a big liking to her and she'll realize I'm probably not the man for her. I wouldn't know.
All I did know was--- Dutch either would be happy about this or angry about it. I just wasn't looking forward to finding out which one it would be.