A/N

Sorry my loves this is not an update.

I don't know when i will be updating next and for that i apologise.

This week has been a total train wreck for many reasons and the up coming weeks will probably be of the same ilk.

By this i mean that right now i am not in the best mind set. I don't know if you remember but during the Q&A i did in Wolfgang, i mentioned the death of a friend.

Well, she was murdered by someone in my school 3 years ago on the 1st of February 2016 and was declared missing the day after that. After police investigations, Her body was found on the 10th of march the same year and we buried her today, St Patricks day 2016. 

During the course of the next coming week ( from the 25-27), the murder trial for the person that killed her will take place.

I haven't been sleeping very well or feeling too happy as such and much more for quite obvious reasons.

Crying my eyes out is not my favourite pass time and if i write i might end up killing a character that we all love just because i would be in one of those moods, thus the really heart breaking chapter prior to this update.

I also have upcoming essays and presentations to worry about and other  things adults have to do ( yay me).

All this is just bringing up bottled up memories that i do not necessarily want to relive, especially with the news of the trial and her mother's want for the trial to go public, splattered all over my social media with interviews of her mother, pictures of my friend and so on.

Again, sorry for all this. I know i haven't been all that present and chapters haven't been regular or even all that interesting and i will try to work on it, it's just that life loves to throw things at you to see how you cope and at the minute life has been hitting me constantly for the past 5 years now and it just gets worse.

Nevertheless, once i have rebalanced myself and feel a little more human i will try my hardest to get my writing back on track!

Also as a heads up, April is going to be a busy month for me so fingers crossed nothing too drastic happens and fucks those plans up too! X

I love you all and for all the support you have been showing me since i have started the Mortimer series. You have no idea how much this all means to me and i cannot thank enough those who went out their way to actually buy a copy of HHO and support me as a growing writer xoxo i am forever grateful.

We are almost at 4M view of HHO! Go share the story and get your friends involved so that we can reach that huge milestone! AND Guns and Roses is almost at 1MILLION!!! So go show the love and keep reading and voting!!

Remember that even when life keeps throwing shit your way, be strong, pick yourself up and face the day even when tears are streaming down your cheeks and you want to give up because that makes you tougher, more prepared and more open to life.
Yes it's hard, yes it sucks and i won't feed you the BS of "it get's better" because let's face it, it will get way worse before it get's anywhere close to better BUT learn to appreciate the little things, laugh, smile, be content with what you have and strive for better when you feel the need to. Do not settle for anything but what is good for you because you deserve a lot more than you think.

And NO MEANS NO! Don't be afraid to use that word and mean it. That choice is YOURS AND YOURS ONLY TO MAKE!

Anyway, love to all and be kind to one another. We are all different and sometimes we need to realise that.

Rant over.

Xoxoxox