9

randomstay02 has joined
the conversation.

randomstay02

yo!

hhjenthusiast

who is dis?

"dude why is she acting like she doesn't know you?" chris asked jeongin, who was currently being sat on by seungmin.

"what did you send her?" he replied, rolling his eyes at the elder.

"yo."

"that's why. i always enter our conversations with a topic to chat about." everyone looked at the youngest in awe.

"do you guys talk about hyunjin?" chris asked.

"we talk about a variety of things. my true identity isn't one of them. she doesn't know she's talking to me, and that's good cause she gets to fan girl freely." a small smile surfaced upon his face and the members then looked back to his phone.

"so, what do we say?" changbin asks, before the phone buzzed off once again.

hhjenthusiast

are you related to
yangie in any way
shape or form?

did he lose it by
mistake?

is he okay?

wait, you could be
one of his dorm
mates.

"yangie?" hyunjin laughed at, which in turn caused jeongin's heart to drop a little.

"what's wrong with yangie? i almost told her my full name and stopped at yang, so yangie became my nickname." he explained, sighing externally at the imbeciles.

"nothing's wrong with yangie, it's kind of cringy. also, why does she think of us as dorm mates?" minho asked, and that caused everyone to face palm.

"just, hand me my phone. y'all could look behind me and watch our conversation, if you're so desperate to know."

randomstay02

sorry about that
eungie. one of my
dorm mates took
my phone while
i was in the bathroom.

rest assured that i
am 100% fine.

"that's not even a meme!" chris defended, that he was used in their conversation

hhjenthusiast

oh gosh. I'm glad
you're okay. i was
really gonna get
worried if they
had continued to
leave me on read.