•1• S͜͡o͜͡ I'͜͡m͜͡ n͜͡o͜͡t͜͡ y͜͡o͜͡u͜͡r͜͡ s͜͡o͜͡n͜͡

There are powers inside of you which, if you could discover and use, would make of you everything you ever dreamed or imagined you could become

🐺Theo Gilbert 🐺

___________________________________

Theo's pov
Theo woke up with a pounding sensation throughout his body. Theo mentally groaned to himself as he got off the bed and headed down the kitchen only to be faced by John Gilbert. Theo turns around ready to leave the room when John drops a bombshell.

"Elena is my daughter and your not my kid" John takes a breath and looks at Theo sternly "and also your not blood related" he finally added without looking away.

Before theo speaks up about this revelation Elena walks into the kitchen. "Morning" replies John while turning off the tv. "What are you doing here" she eagerly says to John while she smiles at her bother.

"Coffee" suggested John while Elena cuts him off.
"We're not doing that she replied back." Theo smirked a little "so can I get a cup of coffee dear old Gilbert" mutters Theo while happily grabbing the coffee from John's hand.

Elena looks at Theo with a smile. Theo simply sips his coffee and nods at his big sister.

Elena gets back to the subject. "Why are you here" she said while looking at John. "I'm here to protect you, and that's all I can say for the moment" replies John while he glares at Theo sipping his coffee loudly.

Theo's ears prick up realizing Jenna is coming. "Oh God, I'm late" she's says with a tired expression.
"That's what you get for hitting the snooze 3 times" cheerfully said alaric trailing right behind her.

Jenna stops what she's doing when she's see's John in the kitchen. "What the hell?" Jenna looks surprised but continues, "it's ok I'm confused right? Because we were not expecting you like ever" Jenna says emphasizing EVER.

Theo awkwardly stands there while looking at the two. "Guys I'm gonna head out for the grill if any of you guys need me" theo says while processing the information John has giving him.

Elena and Jenna nod at Theo's directions and with that Theo leaves the Gilbert household.

At the grill
Theo takes an empty table by himself. Theo thinks to himself gathering all the information John has giving him. If him and Elena don't have the same mother and not same father. Before Theo could think more somebody sat in front of him.

"Hello Theo Gilbert I don't think we had the pleasure of speaking" says Elijah while directly looking at Theo with an expression Theo couldn't decipher. "Actually no we haven't since I wasn't there when you went after Elena when rose had her" eagerly says Theo.

"From what I have gathered your not a Gilbert but from what little information I do have and collected during these decades I think, I know who your father is" says Elijah with a bit of concern laced in his voice.

Theo picked upon this and visibly started shaking
"Your father is Niklaus one of the original vampires" said Elijah with pride in his voice.

"What the living fuck" practically yelled Theo. "Vampires can't procreate" questioned Theo while he looked at Elijah with fearful eyes. "Omg I can't let the others know" spat Theo has his mind started racing.

Theo mouthed HOW to Elijah. Elijah adjusted himself in his seat before explaining, "from what I gathered your a loophole in nature and since witch's are servants of nature am guessing they don't know of your existence."

"Basically my dad banged a witch and somehow through that witch's magic made me" said Theo with curious eyes. "Actually your mother was Siphoner and because of this, when there making the love" says Elijah while he wiggles his eyebrows at Theo. Theo giggles but Elijah continues to further explain "from my understanding she might I have sucked some of the curse my mother placed on Niklaus and in that Brief moment the curse was lifted but only for a few seconds" stated Elijah as he placed one of his fingers to rub his chin.

"That's a lot to take in" admitted Theo as he looked at Elijah with a smile.

"I guess that makes me your uncle" hinted Elijah as he was getting up to leave. "Where are you going" grumbled Theo as Elijah was already at the door. "To handle some business nephew" said Elijah vamped speeding away.

"Well isn't this a cluster fuck" muttered Theo to know one

Theo was about to leave when he was stopped by Damon. "Hey" Damon gulped Theo hopping he didn't hear the Conversation between him and Elijah.

Damon looked at Theo with fearful eyes. Before Theo could say something else's Damon snapped his neck and vamped speed to Elena house.

___________________________________
Vote,comment and share
Btw takes place during 2x13 of the vampire darries and will do a time skip to 2x18 of the vampire dairies. Thank you guys for reading until next❤️