Chapter 9

Ty's POV

Sky has been ignoring me for the past week. Did I do something wrong? I don't want him to ignore me...

"Hey Ty!" Jason greeted, waving. I smiled and nodded. It was OK when Jason and I started dating, but I really didn't feel anything for him actually. I actually feel something for someone else....

Adam. He was just so perfect. So...lovable.

"Ty are you OK?" Jason asked, cutting my train of thought. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." I stuttered, glancing the room for a specific budder-loving guy.

"Are you looking for someone bud?" he asked again. Strange how we're "dating", but he's never called me babe or whatever. Not like I care about that but...its just strange.

"Do you know where Adam is?" I asked before thinking. Jason tensed up. Why?

"Oh um...I t-think he went to the uh..bathroom." he stuttered, obviously nervous.

Great. A bathroom.

I sighed and nodded as I got up from my chair in the lunch room and went straight to the men's restroom, completely avoiding the girls.

Don't let me tell you HOW MANY TIMES I've walked in the girls bathroom. It literally smells like hairspray and desperate perfume. Oh and don't forget the girls and their purses. NEVER forget that.

(I don't think what a girls bathroom is like that XD)

No one in sight, unless you call someone in the stall one.

The locked stall opened to reveal the guy I've been trying to talk to since FORVER.

"Sky!" I yelled a bit to loud, making it echo. Sky looked at me with sad eyes and turned away, close to opening the door to get out.

I grab his arm and pull him close to me, us close to touching chests. [oh mah gawd. CUE THE ROMANCE!]

"T-t-Ty? W-what the muffins dude!" Sky stuttered, his face flushed pure red. I looked at him for a few seconds before responding.

"Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?" I asked him. Adam sighed and looked away, completely avoiding eye contact.

"Adam! Look at me when I'm ta- hmmmff!"

Yep...cue the cupids...

N/A

I'm SOSOSOSOSO sorry for not updating!!!

School is a female dog, and I have other things to work on too.

So, many of you know that DESTINED is out! If you have not read it, go now!

Anyways, I LOVE the feedback I'm getting on this story.

-GA