Chapter 21

Last chapter was (once again) on private and I hate that!!!!! :(( Thank you for the comments though :D

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALL!

---

-

They've been officially together for only a month but for Louis it felt like a year. In a good way, of course. He'd always tell him 'I love you' before hanging up or when they parted ways after a day of being together, before they went home.

And Harry never said anything except of smiling and kissing him, but that was enough for Louis because all he wanted was for Harry to be happy and to feel loved. And Louis knew that Harry was both of those things, so that made him happy.

But he knew Harry really cared for him, maybe even loved him, because three weeks ago for April Fools he'd said that he wanted them to break up and Harry almost cried. So that was that.

He was currently in a Rolex store with Liam, trying to decide which watch to get Harry for their one-month anniversary tomorrow. He knew Harry hated the fact that Louis kept spending ridiculous amounts of money on him, but Louis absolutely loved it. He wanted to spoil Harry, even though he was two years older than him.

His parents had grown out of the Eleanor breakup phase and were now back to normal; his mother still didn't know about his father cheating and Louis was planning on telling her eventually. His family was leaving tomorrow to visit their grandparents in London and Louis got out of it by saying he had to study for the exams, which where only a month away.

(He wasn't actually planning on studying that Saturday, he was going to invite Harry over to his house.)

"How about this one?" Liam suggested, obviously annoyed by the fact that they've spent almost and hour in the shop trying to find the perfect watch to match Louis' taste.

"Look! You can also set up daily alarms!" Liam tried and Louis turned to look at the golden watch Liam was pointing out.

"And it has a matching silver one you can get for Harry."

Louis looked at the price. It was just four thousand pounds since it was on sale.

"I'll get these two." He told the man behind the counter, who had tried selling him different models. "And program them so an alarm goes off every month on the twenty second."

The man nodded and began working on them while Louis pulled out his credit card. If his parents were to ask why he bought two similar watches, he'd just tell them he couldn't decide on just one.

"So what are you planning on doing tomorrow?"

"I invited him over and we'll most probably order pizza and have sex. He's easy to please." Louis told him.

Liam nodded and zoomed out, probably thinking about what Zayn and him did on their first month anniversary. They had been in a relationship for over four months now and Louis could see that they were really happy together. He also knew that Liam was planning on asking Zayn to move in with him once summer was over, when they'd both go to Uni. Liam would attend Oxford with Louis and Zayn would study at University of The Arts. They were one hour away from each other but they'd find a way to work it out.

He knew it was probably too soon to even think about it, since they've only been dating for a month, but Louis also wanted to ask Harry to get an apartment with him (if Harry got into a University in London). They'd have the same problem as Liam and Zayn though.

After he paid for the watches the man wrapped them up and handed them over to Louis.

"Thank you." He said.