Part 20

Your point of view:

We walk slowly to the centre of the store, checking for danger behind every clothing rack. Due to previous events involving trackers, we have to be especially cautious. We approach a display in the middle, Three mannequins stand there, clothes neatly covering all of them. I recognise the one in the middle wearing a brown wig as Dolores.
Five and I look up at her.
"Dolores, it's good to see you....I've missed you. Obviously. It's been a rough couple of days." Five says slowly while tearing up. I put my arm around him.
"It's been really tough." I say.
Suddenly, gunshots are heard and bullets fly past our faces. Hurriedly, Five grabs Dolores and we all duck behind the displays to avoid getting hit. Five grabs my hand and we spatial jump to another location. I peer over the racks to see two people in children entertainer's masks, one blue and yellow bear and the other a pink and white rabbit or dog like thing. Instantly I realise that they're Cha-cha and Hazel. Two of the best assassins in the company. How great is it that they're hunting us? The gunshots continue.
"Oh shit, it's them." Five whispers.
He puts Dolores down.
"We'll be right back for you." He says quickly before we sprint to the other side of the store. We move around them while spatial jumping to confuse them. I continue to do this while Five grabs a kitchen knife and moves to slice the one in the pink mask- Cha-cha's arm. They both continue to shoot. I stop circling them and follow Five who grabs Dolores and puts her in a bag. We both try to spatial jump but turn out to be too tired so run to the front of the store. We hide behind the counter as sirens sound from outside, our breathing heavy.
"That was too close." I whisper quickly before resting my head on Five's shoulder. He places his hand on the back of my head and we sit there for a minute, cooling off. We then move out in order to avoid trouble with the police.

Five and I sit get home. We walk in and start to walk past Luther and Allison.
"Five, Y/n are you okay?" Asks Allison, concerned.
"Do you guys need help..?" Luther asks while reaching towards us.
Five quickly grabs his hand tightly and pushes it away.
"There's nothing you can do," He hisses before his voice softens "there's nothing any of you can do." He finishes while sadness fills his eyes. I move his hand off of Luther's gently and keep hold of it.
"It's okay, we're fine.." I say before we walk away.
We go upstairs, to my room this time. Five places Dolores down on the chair in the corner as I lie down on the bed. He comes and lies down on top of me.
"Close call." He says quickly.
"No shit." I respond and laugh a little. He moves himself up and kisses me on the lips passionately, I return it the same way. We both pull away.
"Why didn't we ever do that in the future?" He asks.
"I don't know. There were many things we could have done but didn't. I guess we were both too distracted with survival.. and well afraid to make things awkward. I mean there were a few kisses here and there but-"
"None like that one though." He cuts me off and looks me in the eyes.
I smile.
"None like that." I confirm.
"Wow you're beautiful, you know that. Your smile, your everything. I've wanted to tell you for years now but.. I was afraid." He says seriously.
"It's okay to be afraid to tell people things. Also, are you practicing what you're gonna say to Dolores on me or something?" I say and he laughs.
"Definitely you. I mean, if you had rejected me then I'd say it to Dolores. You two are the only two girls that I've ever loved." Five says.
I blush slightly.
"So you really love me?" I ask.
"Yes, I really love you." He says.
I smile and respond:
"I really love you too Five."

**The next day**
I wake up to find Five still lying on top of me, his arm covered in blood. I shake him gently.
"Five.."
He groans and buries his face in my chest.
"Five wake up. You're bleeding." He jolts up before hissing in pain.
"Well shit." He says while lying down on his back.
"I'll go get the first aid kit..." I say before lifting his sleeve. "and the sewing kit." I finish after seeing it.
"Thanks." He says.

I return with everything needed.
"Again. I have done this too many times now. Why can't you just not get injured?" I ask and laugh slightly. He chuckles.
"Yeah. I mean I do it on purpose."
"And why would that be?"
"So I can get you to look after me." He says.
"So you do it for attention?"
"Well attention from my favourite person isn't easy to get. It's not always intentional but either way you look after me so.."
One again, I laugh lightly. I finish cleaning the wound.
"This is going to sting.. a lot." I warn before sticking up the cut. He squeezes his eyes shut. I cant even imagine-
"That hurts. That hurts a lot." He says, interrupting my thoughts. I then grab the bandages and wrap it up.
"Y/n will you kiss it better?" He makes his voice go higher than it already is and sticks out his bottom lip. I chuckle and kiss his arm.
"Now, come on. We have things to do."

He grabs Dolores and goes to his room to get dressed and I change in mine. I then make my way to his room.
Five zips up the bag he has just placed Dolores in and lifts it up before walking over to the window. I follow him over there and we climb out.

Word count: 1010
FINALLY a decent sized chapter. I'm so sorry for the long wait guys.
I will probably be more likely to update my FIVE IMAGINES book (oops self promo which is acceptable bc it is on my own book) in the week as I have a lot of work to do and those take less time, I do apologise. Thanks for sticking with me and I hope to see you next time :))

-Lucy <3