~Forbidden love~

Forbidden love - a love that is undying but has to stay hidden from society, family, and friends.

---------------------------
(Forbidden love scenarios woo-)

1. Character/OC is a punk, and OC/Character is a pastel. They go to school(where there's dorms and stuff) where the punks and pastels are separated(but they can still see each other) and are in gangs/groups like West Side Story. It's forbidden for a punk and a pastel to date there, but what happens when OC/Character starts to fall for Character/OC?

2. OC/Character is an Angel and Character/OC is a demon(or vice Versa). The two species used to live in harmony until a war broke out between angels and demons. Now angels and demons can't even talk to each other or they'll get killed. But this doesn't stop OC/Character and Character/OC for sneaking out and hiding their relationship~

3. OC/Character and Character/OC having to keep their relationship secret due to a homophobic society or homophobic peers.

4. West Side Story without any bloodshed or death(or with, your call)(choosing WSS instead of R+J because Maria x Tony are a better couple than Romeo x Juliet)

5. Character/OC is a mermaid/siren, and OC/Character is a human. They have to keep their relationship secret in fear that everyone might kill(literally) Character/OC and OC/Character if everyone finds out about their relationship.

6. (Royalty AU) OC/Character is a prince/princess, and Character/OC is their servant. OC/Character has to marry a prince/princess from a nearby kingdom, but doesn't want to do that and marry Character/OC instead.
So, Character/OC and OC/Character meet up and come up with a compromise to keep a secret relationship while OC/Character becomes married to a snobby prince/princess from a nearby kingdom. How does it work out for both couples?

7. (Royalty AU again) Character/OC is a prince/princess. They need to find someone to marry before they turn(insert age here), which Character/OC doesn't want, but knows that they have to do it. One day, Character/OC is walking through town and comes across OC/Character, a poor townsfolk that needs some help with their horse. Character/OC helps OC/Character, and the two meet and start to get to know each other.
As time passes, they develop crushes on each other. However, they have to keep their mad love for each other hidden, since Character/OC isn't allowed to date a lower class individual.

8. Hogwarts AU where opposite houses are not allowed to date, yet, Character/OC and OC/Character(who are in opposing houses) are dating and hide their love.

9. Pirate x royalty.

10. Make it up!