11.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
SLAM DUNK HAS HIT 1K VIEWS!!
THANK YOU MYSTICORNS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK I'M WRITING AND FOR VOTING, COMMENTING, AND ADDING IT TO YOUR READING LISTS!!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Now, don't wanna continue this emotional author's note so on with the chapter...

-•-
11.
Why is He Here?!
-•-

• Percy Jackson •

One month later...

"Percy!" Annabeth exclaimed, smacking me with the edge of her eraser. "Wake up, you idiot!"

"Wha-what is it?" I asked, looking up, my arms spread over my desk and a bit of drool on the edge. "Did I just..sleep during class?!"

Annabeth rolled her eyes, pointing at my desk. "Obviously! And, Percy, you drool in your sleep."

"What?!"

Annabeth laughed. "Get up, Percy! You're already in big trouble!"

"Wait.." I muttered, wiping my mouth. "Don't tell me I got another-!"

"Another detention? Yes."

"Oh gods! Annabeth, please don't tell-"

"I won't tell Sally!" Annabeth promised as she held her hand out to me. "Now get up!"

It had been weeks since Annabeth moved to New York. Months, in fact. And I had to say, she blended in nicely but nevertheless, stood out. The Goode students were a bit angry at her but then adjusted. Annabeth was pretty easygoing anyways. She also fit into our group and she immediately became friends with everyone. Now, you could never catch Annabeth without Piper, Reyna, Thalia or Hazel by her side.

Not to mention Thalia! She had moved in and it was all hugs when we met. Seaweed Brain, Wise Girl, and Pinecone Face was exchanged. And now, it seemed that Thalia never left.

Me and Rachel..? Well, we were just going. Though my feelings for her had multiplied. Was I crushing on her?

No...right?

And then, she asked me out to the Spring Ball! And I said yes. But I couldn't help but notice Annabeth's reaction. She was surprised, happy, but somewhat sad. When I asked her why, she shrugged me off.

Spring Ball was only one week away and the gym was getting decorated so we had all our practices in the field, not to mention that Annabeth joined the girls basketball team so I saw her way more often. As we left the class, I waved at Annabeth as she walked away to Maths while I had English. Paul was the teacher and Rachel was there too! I walked into the class and it was the usual: teenagers sitting on tables or chairs and talking to each other, or looking at their phones, Paul ignoring them all by looking at his laptop.

Rachel was at her place, she was the seat before me, and guess what she was doing? Yep, you guessed right-she was doodling! Again.

"Hey Rachel," I said, slumping down on the seat after her.

Rachel turned and gave me a wide smile. "Hey Percy! How was your last class?" She asked.