𝖭𝖨 ༾༾

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗇𝖽

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗇𝖽

     𖩩 : weeks had gone by and at the moment Y/n was spending her day relaxing with her music blasting in her ears as she scrolled through her phone, until her view was blocked by folded and freshly washed clothing.

The girl sat up from her current position and looked down at the uniform that was now on her lap. She took out her earbuds and looked over at the person who had done the action.

"It's your uniform," her mother informed.

Y/n looked back down at the clothing in shock that she had been able to get in to the school, "I got in?" The woman gave a nod as the girl fixed the once neatly folded clothing on her lap. "Of course. You got the coolest mom, duh" Nemuri praised herself, it was true that she was cool for a mother in that day and age, but she was a Pro Hero after all.

The girl chuckled at her mother before standing up to give her a hug, "Thanks mom." Her mother had been caught by surprise by the action but none the less hugged her in return followed by a pat on her head.

"No prob kid, go show those brats what you can do," the healer smiled as she saw her mother doing the same, pulling away from their embrace. Y/n grabbed her uniform that was now placed on the couch and made her way up to her room.

She left her uniform on top of her dresser, ready to be worn in days time. Y/n had never felt such excitement and was eager to meet new people. She couldn't contain her excitement, she had to tell some one about the great news and that someone was none other then her now bestfriend Izuku Midoriya.

Y/n started the conversation with something that would catch her friends interest, in response he took a wild guess which caught the girl off guard by his outlandish guess.

Izu <3
you got a nose pierce?

Y/n shook her head at the screen as if he could see the motion, she responded, 'No I got into UA dork.'

Izu <3
I hope we get the same classes!

The girl smiled at her friends excitement, she replied with a, 'Hope so too,' before shutting off her phone and plugging it into its charger on the nightstand next to her. 

The days went by fairly quickly and in no time Y/n's first day of school had finally arrived. For once in her life the female had woken up pretty early which she was proud of herself for, especially on a day like this one. She did her routine as any person would in their morning but one thing seemed to be missing.

"Put on your uniform brat!"

Her mother shouted, snapping the girl out of her mental list. Y/n looked down just to be met with nothing but a towel covering her body. Once she finished the last— usually the third— step of her day she went downstairs fully clothed meeting her mother and grandmother at the exit.