86

1 week Later

Liked by Liampayne, Soften, Larrystan and 4,562,846 othersHarrystyles: Oh my Louis

Harrystyles: Oh my Louis. You've been gone for a week now and oh boy has it been the toughest week of my life.
I miss you so much it's unreal. It feels empty in this house without you. I'm heartbroken you really felt the need to do this. I'm so sorry that you always felt down. That you never felt good enough. But you were. You were so much more than good enough. You were an amazing person, and that will never change.
You wanted me to continue with my career, and so I will. I'll need time to grieve, because I miss you so. Damn. Much. But I will continue, and I'll make you even more proud than you already are of me.
I spent the last 4 days in bed sulking, barely eating anything and not taking care of myself, but I know you wouldn't have wanted that, so I decided to slightly get myself together.
I loved everything about (still do). Your smile, your laugh, your voice, your face given by God, your fashion sense... I can go on, and on.
I know you won't see this, since you're gone now. Forever.
Just know that I'll never forget you, and I'll miss you till the day I die.
I love you Louis William Tomlinson.
Rest in paradise, angel.

Comments have been disabled on this post

_______________
A/N:
I'm going to probably write four more chapters tomorrow, where I show you what Louis wrote to all the boys in his suicide notes.
And then it'll be over, the story will be done.

Wow that's weird to say...

Thank you for sticking around for so long if you have, and I'm sorry to make it end like this, but I wanted to show you that not all stories have good endings, and so neither does this one.

Thank you so much for sticking around, it means the world to me ❤

Stay safe, please ❤🙏

16.03.2019