Chapter 3 - Considering If It's My First Date

。。。      

        Lately he has been on time which I considered weird. As he pulled up I flattened my light blue heart shaped dress that was short from the front leading to my flowing long back of my dress. (on the side) I had  my hair down, curled, and pulled to the side. I also had light makeup, a small silver clutch purse, and fake diamond jewelry pair of earrings and necklace because I couldn't afford real ones.

        I walked up and smiled while I got into his truck's passenger instead of the back which I've had many experience in.

        "You look lovely today."

        I blushed looking down,"Thanks, you too."

        I looked over, he was in a fancy tuxedo with a red tie. His hair was gelled and he wore the most genuine smile ever.

        Together we headed out to a fancy restaurant named Brandy. Nico had already made reservations. It had the view of the city below. They had wall sized glass. Every table was candle-lit and there was one main chandelier in the middle. There was a bar in the corner. They has live music, currently resting, and a dance floor.

        We walked to a booth and sat opposite of each other. The table was clothed in white while their were flowers in the vase with candles on the side. Our plates and utensils right in front.

        Nico grabbed my hand across the table and smiled. I smiled too at his gesture. The waitress came up and asked what we wanted.

        "I'd like garlic bread, and a linguine? Plus are there any specials?"Nico spoke.

        "There is a special for sushi and what would you like?"She turned to me.

        "Uh..."

        "I'll share with you and can you order the sushi?"

        "Is that all?"

        "That's it." With that she left.

        "You've been here before?" I asked.

        "Ya, dad brought me here when we first arrive and probably to get rid of mom on his mind."

        "Oh."

        "It's okay. Oh! Here's the food!" Hesplit the food to put it on seperate plates.

        We ate in silence, but the musicians started playing a mix of Stay with Me and Am I Wrong . My mouth was watering. A moan came out. Nico chuckled and I blushed, but kept eating. After awhile Nico said,"I'm going to go to the restroom."

        "K"I responded. He left and I sat there unsure.

        Then some boy that had brown hair, blue eyes, and was in a fancy tux came up and sat down. He said,"Hi! I'm Hazel McGonalle."

        "Hi. Um I have a-"

        "Would you like to go out with me?"

        "But I'm on a-"

        "Oh! Did that jerk hurt you?"

        "That guy is my-"

        "C'mon. Let's heal your heart."He stood up grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

        "Hey!"I pulled my arm away.

        "Why'd you do that?"He furrowed his brows.

        "Because she's with me!"I heard a familiar voice trying to hold back his anger.

        "Do you know this jerk?He pointed his thumb to Nico looking at me.

        I saw NIco clench his fist and then BAM. He punched him.

        "Nico!"I held him back and dragged him to the car,"What was that for?!"

        "He was getting on my nerves! It's like he's trying to be Oliver!"

        "Ok. Let's just go home."

        We drove home and he dropped me off. I leaned over and pecked his lips, but he was fast to cup my cheeks and kiss me passionately. I kissed him back. I pulled away and said,"Next time you get angry think first."

        "O-kayyyy,"he sighed.

        "Bye jealous borfriend!"The word weird in my mouth.

        "Bye girlfriend!"He smiled.

        That was the start of a Love-Hate relationship.