Alex X Ryan

"Hello good sir, I am the evil stud muffin" Alex says while standing over me.

We were currently outside. Rhys was running around a big oke tree with sky chasing far behind, Alex and I were under the shade of a tree.

I cracked a smile "your what?" I chuckle as I continue writing.

He scoots over to my side and looks over my shoulder. "Whatcha wightn?" I quickly put it away, and stand, he dose the same.

"Nothing!" I scream, but he snatches it from my hands.

"NOOOOOOO!" I reach up but I'm to short to get my journal back.

He inspects it and serious expression crosses his face.

"Is.....is this......your diary?" He questions.

"Ummmm......yeah." I shrink away from him.

"Then that means...... you.....you like...me." he states, I nod my head even though I know it's not a question.

I began to feel tears at the corners of my eyes. I shake and back away. He looks at me and with quick moment picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"ALEX, PUT ME DOWN!" I yell as he walks to his car.

"Bye guys! See ya later!" He smiles and waves at sky and rhys. He pushes me into the passenger seat and takes his place behind the wheel. He takes off.

" where are you taking me." I panic.

"To my house. I want you all for myself." He looks over to me with a proud smirk. My eyes grow at the same speed as my blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as we enter his house, he pushes me up against the door and sucks on my neck. A loud moan escapes my mouth, I place both hands over it to prevent unter embarrassment.

Alex stop and brings my arms down to my side, his hazel eyes stare into my blue ones.

"Don't" he starts "I want to hear your voice, please don't hide it." His voice goes into that sexy growl. I whimper and rub my hips against his, I gasp as I feel his erection. I become fearful of his size. He looked up at me and claim my lips as his. He presses hard and attacks me in a lustful trance.

I kiss back, trying to catch up to his pace, but he just keeps speeding up. I hate to say it, but I really like it. I feel my pants hug my legs as my own erection grows.

"Ahhh! ALEX! D-Dont tease me!" My voice comes out in a gasp.

"What do you want?" He questions while rubbing my member with his knee. A shock of pleasure rushes though my body.

"Please Alex, I want you!" I gasp from the shiver and grab both sides of his face, bringing him down for the kiss I've been wanting from the time we meet.

He kisses back more roughly before picking me up bridal style and carrying me up the stairs to his room.

Once inside he Lock's the door and sets me down on the bed. He bent down and looked me in the eyes before continuing his actions.

"Ryan, is this what you want, cause if so, I won't stop once I start." He was about as serious as as he could get.

"Yes, please Alex, don't make me wait for you any longer , I love you!" I say fast. I can be like this anymore I need him.

He smiles a peaceful one, before leaning down to tenderly kiss me.

"I love you too." He says through the kiss.

He slides off my shirt and his, while sliding his hand down to the button of my pants. My small hands try to copy his but, I fumble with the belt He's wearing.

"Alex! Help me!" I whine looking up to him for assistance, and maybe a strip tease.

He sits up and unbuckles the black belt, sliding it off he did something I wouldt expect him to. He slid it around my wrist and tightened it before tieing it to the bed! He smiled at his work and kneels down to my bulge in my pants.

Hr slides off my pants reveling my Rainbow Dash boxers. Dont judge!

His large hand praticly covers my pulcing member. He rubs it through the cotten fabric, making me twitch with every movement.

"Alex! Ahhh!... P-please!" I try to stop him, but I'm a little tied up at the moment.

Alex then stands and sheds his pants and boxers! HOLY FUCK! HE A FREAKING MONSTER! Him and the hulk could be brothers.

He takes my boxers off and flips me so my ass is in the air. He positioned his member at my entrance.

"Alex please be gental. Your ....ummmmm..... Huge...." I pull at the belt holding my wrist.

" don't worry. I don't want to hurt you to bad to where we can't go two rounds." He smirks as he begins to push making me gasp. The head smoothly slid in, I I bit my lip preventing a small cry of pain from coming out. Alex push forward and slid the rest into me, I felt my walls stretch and alex burie his face in my neck, whispering sweet nothings in my ear as he put the rest inside me.

"There its all in babe, I'm sorry if it hurts." His eyes reach mine, the love they hold make me forget my pain. I turn my head all the way and connect my lips with his.

"Alex please move, it fells weird." I breath out as a feeling in my stomach coils.

Alex pulls out just to the head and softly thrust back in, the feeling is one of pain and pleasure as he slowly thrust into me. I rock my hips with his thrust urging him to go faster. He reads me like a book and thrust harder and faster.

I'm a moaning mess , and alex has these sexy low grunts and growls that make my shaft drip with anticipation and wanting. Alex wraps a hand around my member and slowly pumps and palms it. He slams into me and hits somthing inside.

"Ahhh! Alex! Right there! Hit there harder!" I scream.

His breath becomes erotic and his thrust become sloppy. Were both close to our ends.

"Ryan, I'm gonna cum!" He grunts into my ear.

I rock my hips harder against his cock. He picks up my ass and slams into it, making my scream from pleasure.

"Ahhh! Alex I'm cumming!" I grip onto the belt. Alex grunts as he makes a final thrust into my ass, cuming immediately. His seed filling me to the brim making me cum onto the sheets.

White waves of pleasure spread through my body. After a few moments, alex relesed the belt from my wrist and wrapped his arms around my waist and turned me so I'm facing into his chest.

He puls the blanket over the both of us and placed his head above mine.

"Sleep, I'll make us dinner tonight. We can go again when we finish eating." He kisses my head and rubs my back as I slowly fall into a peaceful sleep. Before I sleep I hear three words that make my heart soar.

"I love you."